The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 new edition

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
razza Posted - 02/02/2011 : 18:50:34
everybody meet brit... i got him/her today from a guy who new nothing about snake's, which he openly admitted to! he just bought it because he liked the look of it.

I payed £80 for the snake and complete setup, well say complete setup! he had a heat mat with no thermostat running, a light with no guard and only one hide! could not belive what i was seeing.

but surprisingly the corn was in good health, apart from it looks like he may have been slightly burnt by the heat mat! as he had a couple of marks on his belly. i could'nt walk away with out it!

as soon as i got it home i gave the viv a good clean out with disinfectant, and brit looks happy as larry!!!

could anyone tell me what sort of morph he is?

many thanks.

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
razza Posted - 04/02/2011 : 12:34:49
thank you very much... very pleased with her
LynneM_212 Posted - 04/02/2011 : 12:25:20
By the way .... Brit looks awesome!!!
razza Posted - 04/02/2011 : 09:32:51
i will go with creamsicle than it makes me so angry that people take on pets and then not giving them the care and attention they need. but like you say we have to have some self control

2 adult corns in a 2ft viv! i can see why you wanted to re-home them i just think that is so cruel, but thanks to people like us they do get the love and attention they need.
kdlang Posted - 03/02/2011 : 23:14:55
My first thought was creamsicle. He is gorgeous tho. Glad you have got him now and can sort him out properly. I have to control myself when I look through preloved otherwise I would be buying far too many snakes without stats, large enough enclosures, co-habiting, etc. There was one person selling 2 adult corns sharing a 2ft viv. I so wanted to have them so they could be housed properly but I just couldnt afford to set up 2 snakes
razza Posted - 03/02/2011 : 08:39:51
Thanks for the lovely comments, you will have to excuse the names... part of the deal with me getting snake's is that my gf has to name them, which i didn't think was a bad deal

I think i will go with creamsicle until someone says other wise

thanks
thistle Posted - 02/02/2011 : 22:02:01
Beautiful snake! I know very little about morphs but it does look similar to the adult creamsicle in Ian's Vivarium's morph guide.

http://iansvivarium.com/morphguide/creamsicle/

Mort13 Posted - 02/02/2011 : 21:43:57
Brit is lovely,lovely colurs. Has got a creamsicle look to him/her but I'm no expert.
Congrats on basically rescuing him/her.
razza Posted - 02/02/2011 : 21:09:54
shame i cant find out lines, the bloke did'nt have a clue!
eeji Posted - 02/02/2011 : 19:35:58
congrats on the new addition :) I think he looks creamsicle-ish, but theres no real 100% way of knowing unless you know his lineage :(
Invalid User Posted - 02/02/2011 : 19:16:45
Very nice looking snake :)

I'm rubbish with morphs so can't help lol

Still gorgeous though, well done :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000