The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Miss Kchalice-Serendipity Mockridge

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LynneM_212 Posted - 25/01/2011 : 18:06:34
I finally have some awesome pics of my Gorgeous Kchalice!! I already trust her loads... why did i not get her earlier... shes the best !! what do you think guys??

By the way... they are awful pics of me but im sooo proud to have her !!! and as you can see her new best friend is my teddy bear lol

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Benji54 Posted - 29/01/2011 : 11:34:42
quote:
Originally posted by LynneM_212

Hhaha, i saw that you had named your snake that ... and was like WOW I LOVE THAT NAME!! i woulkd never have though of that so i made it her middle name :) sooo... she is officially named after your beautiful snake :):):)

cool! my snake has legacy already! thank you very much. if ur intersted, it means, in simple terms "a fortunate accident" (eg missing your bus and then that bus crashing) but more specifically means to make a good discovery whist trying to do something else (eg trying to find a cure for diabetes and accidentally curing cancer) i called mine "Serendipity" because her owner got evicted and then it was discovered that she was in poor health so although it seemed bad for her, if that bad thing had never happened, she would never have been saved, rehomed and loved again! what a happy story!
LynneM_212 Posted - 27/01/2011 : 19:38:16
Hhaha, i saw that you had named your snake that ... and was like WOW I LOVE THAT NAME!! i woulkd never have though of that so i made it her middle name :) sooo... she is officially named after your beautiful snake :):):)
Benji54 Posted - 27/01/2011 : 14:00:31
quote:
Originally posted by Benji54

very pretty snake.like the teddy shots lol! i think your serendipity should have to wrestle mine for the name lol!

HannahB Posted - 26/01/2011 : 19:42:09
shes lovely - nice name
Newbie Posted - 26/01/2011 : 19:02:47
Awww I love the pic of her on the purple blanket! Lovely
LynneM_212 Posted - 26/01/2011 : 16:36:59
Hahaa, yea i know the teddy bear isnt that big.. she does look tiny doesnt she... i wantr to try adn attempt to weigh her without her slithering away the fidgit!! I lvoe the fact she lvoes the teddy lol
Mort13 Posted - 26/01/2011 : 16:28:31
She's gorgeous. The pic of her with the teddy is great,so big next to her its like the abominable teddy bear!
herriotfan Posted - 26/01/2011 : 09:56:27
She's beautiful and her name suits her. I love the one of her on the teddy bear. When the sun comes out (when!!!!) have a closer look at her underside, so beautiful.....you'll see what I mean. And I agree, snakes are amazing and I could watch mine for hours too.
LynneM_212 Posted - 26/01/2011 : 08:18:48
Awww thanks people!!

Yea i think Kchalice is about 19-20inches!!! really long just skinny!!

Shes sooo active at night its unreal, i feel guilty i alwasy want to get her out and let her have a wander lol!!
pompeyjohn Posted - 26/01/2011 : 07:37:15
Lovely looking snake
MrsA82 Posted - 25/01/2011 : 21:06:19
She looks a lot like my Lola but bigger by looks of it. Lola is 12" (currently looking with me) yours is stunning though. I'm loving it being a newbie to this it's fab!!!
Invalid User Posted - 25/01/2011 : 19:07:57
I could watch my snakes for hours, they just amaze me! So yeah, I know where your coming from!

Lovely little snake you have there.
lrv2307 Posted - 25/01/2011 : 18:35:36
lovin the name, lovin the pics too lol
LynneM_212 Posted - 25/01/2011 : 18:30:32
awww thanks, i love the way her pattern changes as you go further down her body, and i love just watching her breath... snakes are amazing, id love a king/milk snake too but that will be a few years off yet!!

and thanks, its a long name, i thought people would think im sad!! and btw i love all the names of yours izzy woop!! swayze.. thats a brill name!!
kdlang Posted - 25/01/2011 : 18:27:56
She is beautiful. I love the name

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000