The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Some of the new corns :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Invalid User Posted - 25/01/2011 : 14:01:39
Changed their water earlier and thought I would get a few pics to show you. Not best quality sorry.

Phoenix is very nosy!

Fawkes is quite shy still.

Lupin making a dash for his loo roll hide!

No pics of Tonks as she was buried under the aspen so I left her alone.

Also a pic of my set ups. Ignore the lower temps on the blue rub I had pulled it out to change the water.

17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Gaz_1989 Posted - 29/01/2011 : 08:25:59
I don't think you need to explain that your snakes are well looked after or prove anything to anyone. You can tell from peoples post who knows there stuff and who doesn't.

The only thing that really annoys me is when people come on here asking for newbie advice after getting there snake! But rep shops don't help matters.

Anyway, nice snakes and cool set up.

Gaz

eeji Posted - 28/01/2011 : 23:36:53
its definitely a slippery slope once you get a second corn..... :D
MickyB Posted - 28/01/2011 : 22:45:29
thats what my house is gunna look like within the next couple of year if i jus sneak 1 at a time missus will never see it coming!
Invalid User Posted - 26/01/2011 : 11:00:48
quote:
Originally posted by rick1894

Sorry, i wasn't implying your not sensible or anything just impressed at your collection.

It's ok, I didn't think you were, sorry if it sounded that way. I just thought I should explain it a bit more as yes 8 snakes in a couple of months is a lot lol
rick1894 Posted - 26/01/2011 : 10:16:36
Sorry, i wasn't implying your not sensible or anything just impressed at your collection.

Invalid User Posted - 25/01/2011 : 18:43:12
The unit that they are all on now is actually a tv unit and is 4ft long so my plan was later to stack a few 4ft vivs on it.

Not sure yet though if I will do that or just get really big rubs. Whatever I decide, I will keep moving them up rub sizes until they are quite big, then think about a 4ft viv.
Red123 Posted - 25/01/2011 : 18:27:29
Louise, Nice to see some pics of your set ups as well as the snakes, they all look very happy. Just wondering if you will always use RUBS and faunariams for them all even when adult? Mine are all in vivs at the moment and it does restrict the amount of snakes I can fit in my house, may consider moving them to RUBS or similar in the future so I can expand my collection :)
LynneM_212 Posted - 25/01/2011 : 18:10:12
Seiously cute, i lovveee the orange one !!...

How do you get pics in your signature same way with the forums??
Invalid User Posted - 25/01/2011 : 18:07:04
I would hate people to think I have stupidly rushed into it though!

I have been looking into getting a snake for the last couple of years and have waited till the timing was right and thanks to a bit of money comming through that I didn't expect, I was able to get a few extra snakes. I think that's partly why I posted the pics of the snakes housing, to show that they all have everything they need and are being looked after properly :)
rick1894 Posted - 25/01/2011 : 17:52:47
Wow that's impressive from 0 to 7-8 in couple of months, got some catching up to do me thinks ;-)
herriotfan Posted - 25/01/2011 : 17:52:28
Impressive!
Invalid User Posted - 25/01/2011 : 17:37:19
quote:
Originally posted by rick1894

Lovely snakes, out of curiousity when did you first get a snake?

Sure i read it was quite recent and now your soon to have a house full :-)

Hoping to do the same thing once i can find a tessera anery and anaconda hognose oh and a soul sucker .2 royal lol.

Yeah I only got my first snake (well it was my daughters christmas pressie) in middle of december!

After I collect my brb and Royal I wont be getting anymore for a long while.
Figs Posted - 25/01/2011 : 17:25:33
The Harry Potter names are brill
They have some awesome colours on them too!

and i like your doggie
i have a cairn mix
rick1894 Posted - 25/01/2011 : 17:20:04
Lovely snakes, out of curiousity when did you first get a snake?

Sure i read it was quite recent and now your soon to have a house full :-)

Hoping to do the same thing once i can find a tessera anery and anaconda hognose oh and a soul sucker .2 royal lol.

Invalid User Posted - 25/01/2011 : 15:43:52
quote:
Originally posted by Doogle

Looking good Lou! But i see loads for room for more rubs! The drawers would have to go to make even more room for rubs! LOL

Id feed them tomorrow as they were due a feed sunday! At least then you can get them out on the weekend!

Ah that might explain why they are quite active today then! They are hungry

Will get some pics tomorrow then.

Dont temp me, I can't get anymore.......yet!
lrv2307 Posted - 25/01/2011 : 15:35:19
lol you planning on more mate lol
corgeous lookin snakies xxxx
Doogle Posted - 25/01/2011 : 15:31:34
Looking good Lou! But i see loads for room for more rubs! The drawers would have to go to make even more room for rubs! LOL

Id feed them tomorrow as they were due a feed sunday! At least then you can get them out on the weekend!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000