The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Dinner time! (Pic heavy - 3 snakes)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tehbunneh Posted - 16/01/2011 : 18:10:36
Decided I needed to give my well behaved, still in their home snakes some loving, so got them their dinner and gave them a bit of a photo shoot! They all did very well, and Ripley has now moved to small adults! Still no sign of Widget, though I'm hoping he'll show up soon T^T I miss the grumpy sod.

Ripley - Anery

Dexter - Granite

Boa'tata - Bloodred

Not many of Boa, as he had swallowed his pinkie before I managed to get any pictures x.x He's such a greedy little big! And not full constricts since that one a short time ago! What a sod!

Hope you liked these photos ^^
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tehbunneh Posted - 16/01/2011 : 19:30:09
Thanks guys ^^ I really hope he turns up soon. It will certainly be a weight off my mind once he's back in his viv, looking at me with all the grumpiness he can muster. Having him somewhere in the flat just has me on edge all the time x.x
Newbie Posted - 16/01/2011 : 19:23:48
quote:
Originally posted by tehbunneh

Widget escaped 2 weeks this Thurs T^T I left a note in the 'Finding A Lost Snake', but it got lost with the spammer, so I didn't get any other hints at how to find him.

And thank you, I do try to keep them as healthy and happy as possible X33 They're my little boys, they're like my kids, and along with Munchie, my Tiger Oscar, I really wouldn't swap any of them for the world, not even the grumpy, naughty Widget!!

I'm so sorry, hopefully Widget will be jealous of the other snakes getting their dins and run home to be fed! Best of luck finding him xx
Invalid User Posted - 16/01/2011 : 18:55:47
Great pics, they all look fab.

Sorry to hear Widget is still missing. I hope he turns up soon safe and well xxx
tehbunneh Posted - 16/01/2011 : 18:25:01
Widget escaped 2 weeks this Thurs T^T I left a note in the 'Finding A Lost Snake', but it got lost with the spammer, so I didn't get any other hints at how to find him.

And thank you, I do try to keep them as healthy and happy as possible X33 They're my little boys, they're like my kids, and along with Munchie, my Tiger Oscar, I really wouldn't swap any of them for the world, not even the grumpy, naughty Widget!!
herriotfan Posted - 16/01/2011 : 18:22:39
Great snap shots. The red colour in Boa'ta'ta is really vibrant, beautiful girl!
Newbie Posted - 16/01/2011 : 18:21:06
What lovely looking snakes! What's happened to Widget?? Nice camera work x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000