The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Platinum, Hypo Lavender Stripe, Granite Stripe etc

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Doogle Posted - 10/01/2011 : 14:06:31
Here are a few pics from a good clean out today!

Just makes cleaning out a little more interesting!

Platinum het Amel

Granite Stripe ph Amel, Hypo

Hypo Lavender Stripe

Dilute Anery Motley het Stripe

Hypo Lavender Motley het Stripe

Ghost Bloodred het Charcoal

Anery het Bloodred, Lava

Can find more pics of these and more on website!
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tiffany-x Posted - 10/01/2011 : 21:46:44
I remind myself of an old lady muttering away to herself! Im absolutely crackers I swear! :P
Tiffany-x
Mort13 Posted - 10/01/2011 : 21:41:33
Pmsl!!! Thats given me a giggle. Yeah,Falcor does tend to look like he's wearing blusher.....not very manly really!!
Tiffany-x Posted - 10/01/2011 : 21:38:51
Yeah, I think you do, I consider pewters to be quite girly! :P I am soooo girly! Every post I make I end up deleting the majority of it before posting, I just go off on a tangent! Oh dear! :P
Tiffany-x
Mort13 Posted - 10/01/2011 : 21:33:12
quote:
Originally posted by Doogle

Hi Tiff, I know you didnt mean it like that but been think about it for a while!

Hi Mort, As the price of plasmas they would be roughly between £50 and £80 depending on colour/diffusion and hets!

Hypo Plasma probably between £80 and £120 depending on the same!

Must agree with you both they are a stunning snake! Just sold one for £80 and its the best example i saw this year!

I love the hypo plasmas myself!

Ooh,cheers for the info. I've been umming and ahhing about what I'd get next,whether corn or non corn but I think the plasmas,especially the hypos will be keeping me with corns. They are just stunning.
I think I've probably drooled a few times over the snake you've just sold lol!

I have to say I'm not girlie at all but I must have girlie taste when it comes to snakes
Tiffany-x Posted - 10/01/2011 : 21:20:55
I think the purpleyness it gives them is very feminine thats why, but yeah, like I said, purple and grey are my weaknesses in corns, but sunkissed anery, that is just something else!! :D
Tiffany-x
Newbie Posted - 10/01/2011 : 21:18:44
quote:
Originally posted by Doogle

All the Ladies love the Lavenders! I have sold most of my Lavender corns to women! Strange! LOL.

We must all be girly girls Doogle, I know I am! x
Doogle Posted - 10/01/2011 : 21:15:46
All the Ladies love the Lavenders! I have sold most of my Lavender corns to women! Strange! LOL.
Doogle Posted - 10/01/2011 : 21:14:10
Also i see you like all the Anery based morphs Tiff!

Me too! Love how they vary so much and how even a het can change the colour of them! I have loads of Anery based corns! Like when charcoal is in the mix too!
Tiffany-x Posted - 10/01/2011 : 21:13:04
I love anything of the like, if it has some lavender in it it is automatically beautiful! xD
Tiffany-x
Doogle Posted - 10/01/2011 : 21:10:14
Hi Tiff, I know you didnt mean it like that but been think about it for a while!

Hi Mort, As the price of plasmas they would be roughly between £50 and £80 depending on colour/diffusion and hets!

Hypo Plasma probably between £80 and £120 depending on the same!

Must agree with you both they are a stunning snake! Just sold one for £80 and its the best example i saw this year!

I love the hypo plasmas myself!
Tiffany-x Posted - 10/01/2011 : 21:08:09
Yeah, me too, purpley and grey-ey! xD They are words now!
Tiffany-x
Mort13 Posted - 10/01/2011 : 21:02:48
They are absolutely gorgeous aren't they. I love the idea of purpley (don't think thats an actual word) snakes.
Tiffany-x Posted - 10/01/2011 : 20:55:24
Im not sure how much they go for actually hun, but they are sooo stunning that I dont care, well maybe if they were really steep Id give them a miss, but general corn prices I can cope with! xD Ahhh, I amuse myself sometimes.
Tiffany-x
Mort13 Posted - 10/01/2011 : 20:51:23
Slightly off subject I know but how much do plasmas and hypo plasmas go for as hatchlings? I adore them!!
Tiffany-x Posted - 10/01/2011 : 20:08:33
Oh no, dont get me wrong, I love seeing all of the pictures, I never tire of seeing your collection, they are all so beautiful! You better save the best little boy for me!! ;) Even if I never bred them, I LOVE plasmas, along with anery lav, sunkissed anery and pewter it is my favourite morph! :P
Tiffany-x
Doogle Posted - 10/01/2011 : 19:54:49
Thank you All for the comments!

To be honest Tiff i think i will be posting alot less pics as think they do probably get a bit boring after a while if you see to many! Will take them and post them on my gallery on the website!

As for a plasma i will have quite a few in the summer! Mostly Plasma het hypos! I will sort you out a real nice one! You will have a few to chose from! Some will be Plasma het Hypo ph Anery so be perfect for lacey!
Tiffany-x Posted - 10/01/2011 : 19:40:22
Ive never known anyone post so many pictures, you must stop it, we will all have millions soon!

Mind you, theres only one that I am desperate for, and that is a plasma, but thats your fault too! xD I think a nice male plasma would make a great bf for Lacey! :P And now mum has been introduced to Lacey she is becoming more fond, so when I mentioned getting one in the summer her reply was far from a no, YAY!! xD
Tiffany-x
Invalid User Posted - 10/01/2011 : 16:48:03
All gorgeous but I think Platinum het Amel is my fave this time.
Newbie Posted - 10/01/2011 : 15:59:24
All gorgeous! Hard to pick a favourite but I love the lavenders and the anery het xx
Mort13 Posted - 10/01/2011 : 14:13:27
Wow,you really do have some beautiful snakes. Never know whether looking at your posts is a good thing or not as I fall for something every time!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000