The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Some Corn Snake pics from tonight!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Doogle Posted - 06/01/2011 : 18:43:58
Thought i would start with this little guy! Anery Lavender and i like how you can see the yellow coming on his neck line, as most of the time Lavender Maskes Anery making it hard to spot!

Anery Lavender

Hypo Pewter

Lavender het Amel Bloodred (Awesome colour)

Snow het Charcoal Stripe

Rubix (The cube) het Bloodred Amel Stripe ph Lavender Anery

20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cornflake1 Posted - 08/01/2011 : 20:22:50
lush snakes
Mort13 Posted - 08/01/2011 : 20:01:54
Beautiful snakes as expected
Cornflake1 Posted - 08/01/2011 : 19:50:16
lush snakes
Ammerz Posted - 08/01/2011 : 09:42:27
quote:
Originally posted by Doogle

LOL, Yeah remember you saying he wasn`t that keen! So is he after a corn of different snake? Let his addiction begin too! Was a good move showing him around then! lol

He's not sure yet, I'm not gunna rush him. He's like a little kid he'll get it and lose intrest in a week or to and i'll get stuck with it... maybe I should rush him then!? Mwahahaha!
Doogle Posted - 08/01/2011 : 09:40:54
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

The pics of your snakes are always stunning but these are amazing. I love anery lavenders anyway but I want that one lol. And your hypo pewter is gorgeous. I think that one might even stop my eldest son saying no more snakes.

Thank you! I should have a few more Anery Lavenders and hopefully some Hypo Pewters too this coming season!

Think you need to buy your son his own snake!
Doogle Posted - 08/01/2011 : 09:37:36

[/quote]
It probably wont be long at all... you've got my boyfriend hooked aswell!! He turned to me today and anounced that he wanted a snake... he's never been interested before at all and now thats all he can talk about.
[/quote]

LOL, Yeah remember you saying he wasn`t that keen! So is he after a corn of different snake? Let his addiction begin too! Was a good move showing him around then! lol
kdlang Posted - 08/01/2011 : 01:11:56
The pics of your snakes are always stunning but these are amazing. I love anery lavenders anyway but I want that one lol. And your hypo pewter is gorgeous. I think that one might even stop my eldest son saying no more snakes.
Ammerz Posted - 07/01/2011 : 23:15:02
quote:
Originally posted by Doogle

Ammerz - Hi Amy, Oh it all starts now! LOL. Hopefully see you soon when you need the shelves filling!

It probably wont be long at all... you've got my boyfriend hooked aswell!! He turned to me today and anounced that he wanted a snake... he's never been interested before at all and now thats all he can talk about.
Doogle Posted - 07/01/2011 : 09:05:00
EmmaJayne - Thank you! It always starts with one! :)

tehbunneh - The Moonstones are a lovely Lavender morph! One of my favs! Hoping for a stripe this season!

eeij - Hi Mate, Yeah his colours are awesome and brighter in the flesh! No Caramel but is poss het Hypo which we think could be Strawberry!

Ammerz - Hi Amy, Oh it all starts now! LOL. Hopefully see you soon when you need the shelves filling!

DBKommandant - Thank you! Need a female just as good now!

lrv2307 - LOL. Will keep you back a nice one!

lrv2307 Posted - 07/01/2011 : 05:14:27
lol doogle your such a naughty man just got a king, now desparate for another corn lol
n/a Posted - 07/01/2011 : 02:26:49
rubix is a beauty!!
Ammerz Posted - 07/01/2011 : 00:12:23
Your making me want more... I think my boyfriend has seen into the future when we visited yours. My desk is where my big viv is and I've started talking about putting shelving in the chair space to hold me smaller tanks... hes very afraid!! lol
eeji Posted - 06/01/2011 : 23:11:44
how awesome is the lavenders colours! Any chance of him being het caramel?
tehbunneh Posted - 06/01/2011 : 21:04:42
You keep tempting me with your Anery Lavenders/Moonstones. Its because of your beautiful snakes that they are on my wishlist. Oh to have the money for more. Unfortunately, my snakes and now live better then I do, since Uni has fluffed me up for the third time x.x Instead, I shall have to gaze lovingly at ^^
EmmaJayne Posted - 06/01/2011 : 20:49:37
Such pretty snakes! I can't wait to get mine! :)
Doogle Posted - 06/01/2011 : 20:33:07
Hi Tiff - Yeah lacey must be due to shed really soon! Look so clean and fresh after a shed! I personally find them the best colour about 2 to 3 days after they shed when their new skin has time to harden a little!

saamicaat - Thank you! Surely you cant stop at one corn!

Louise32 - Thank you!

tehbunneh - The Hypo Pewters do turn into stunners! They patten fades more as adults too from the bloodred gene! Nice clean looking snakes!

herriotfan - Thank yoooou!

They really need a multi quote tool on here!

herriotfan Posted - 06/01/2011 : 20:02:41
What gorgeous snakes.
tehbunneh Posted - 06/01/2011 : 19:10:16
I FINALLY KNOW WHAT WIDGET WILL LOOK LIKE!!

Thanks so much for uploading that Hypo Pewter! I've been wondering for ages if he will just always be pink x.x
Invalid User Posted - 06/01/2011 : 19:05:48
Gorgeous.

Love them all.
saamicaat Posted - 06/01/2011 : 18:57:14
Such beautiful colours! Making me want to get Medusa a few little friends!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000