The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Laceys Third Feed - Monster Pinky Edition!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tiffany-x Posted - 03/01/2011 : 12:40:22
First feeding pictures of Lacey to ever be posted, this is exciting stuff!! xD

Ok, so maybe this pinky wasn't so big, but for my little girl it was a giant, she took it like a trooper, and then did that cute little yawn that isnt a yawn thing! xD Sooo adorablee! :P

Do excuse the quality, my camera is crap! :/

Check out this cute little bump bless her! xD

Tiffany-x
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tiffany-x Posted - 03/01/2011 : 20:35:08
Thanks people! xD Im well proud of her, Im gonna have to get her more pinkies soon! :P
Tiffany-x
EmmaJayne Posted - 03/01/2011 : 19:20:35
Aww such a beautiful snake :)
Figs Posted - 03/01/2011 : 16:32:05
Oh bless her!
She is so beautiful
Tiffany-x Posted - 03/01/2011 : 15:57:02
Thanks, I do like to think so, I must say! I love her to pieces, but it is her pattern, midway down it goes all jumbled, its very pretty! xD
Tiffany-x
saamicaat Posted - 03/01/2011 : 15:49:48
She's so tiny and beautiful! You've got a really lovely snake there :D
xx
Tiffany-x Posted - 03/01/2011 : 15:46:28
Still no shed, I think it is the camera, but then again her colours are always changing so I dont know what is going on, she seems to be going really quite bright and almost pink down her sides! I was actually just talking to my dad about what stunning hatchies I could get with her and about getting her a boyfriend!! xD I blame Stotty, he was talking about breeding Medusa yesterday and now I feel like I want to breed Lacey when she is old enough and Ive only had her a few weeks!! :P

I do love her, and you are right about a boyfriend getting jealous, even the dog gets jealous of the attention I give her!! :P How could you not though, she is sooo beautiful!! :D
Tiffany-x
Doogle Posted - 03/01/2011 : 13:28:20
quote:
Originally posted by Tiffany-x

I said the same to my mum! She watched for the first time today, and when they get near the end you can really see their gummy little smile, its so adorable! Im absolutely in love with her, she is amazing! My mum told me she thinks Im sticking with snakes now, Ive had loads of different pets before, Ive loved them all, and I always looked after them properly and took good care of them and stuff, but I never took so much interest as I do in Lacey, I just sit and watch her for ages, I get her out so many times in a day, and I even enjoyed give her faun a good old clean out this morning!! :O She is my little girl, Im so happy with her! xD
Tiffany-x

So Glad she is settled in Tiff! Sounds like you two have found the perfect match! So much better when you know the snake has gone to a loving home! Lucky you dont have a boyfriend as i think he would get well jealous of the love you give her! LOL

Has she shed yet? Looking at the colour it looks like it could be anytime! Or maybe its the camera?

Still got a male here if you wanted a boyfriend for her!

Benji54 Posted - 03/01/2011 : 13:12:48
cool pics! she looks very happy chomping away lol! love when they eat!

ps 3 of the pics are clear as crystal so maybe not the cameras fault! ;) rofl! only teasin!
Invalid User Posted - 03/01/2011 : 13:05:08
You sound so like me!

I have also had many different pets which doesn't always sound good as I no longer have a lot of them but they were all happy and well cared for. I always wanted snakes but just didn't realise they were quite so simple (once you do your research) to look after.

I can see me always having snakes now. My daughter says I'm going to be known as the crazy snake lady :o(

I also fed Nimbus yesterday while my parents were round. Wasn't the best feed ever as the fuzzy burst and guts went everywhere while Nimbus ate and my mum nearly threw up. Then Nimbus refused the second fuzzy (I think it's cause he's in blue) so my dad sat watching while I tried to offer Nimbus the second one and he told me it was as much fun as wtching paint dry :o(

They just don't get why I am so fasinated by snakes but I guess you either are or arn't lol. I could watch Nimbus all day. Snakes just amaze me!
Tiffany-x Posted - 03/01/2011 : 12:58:45
I said the same to my mum! She watched for the first time today, and when they get near the end you can really see their gummy little smile, its so adorable! Im absolutely in love with her, she is amazing! My mum told me she thinks Im sticking with snakes now, Ive had loads of different pets before, Ive loved them all, and I always looked after them properly and took good care of them and stuff, but I never took so much interest as I do in Lacey, I just sit and watch her for ages, I get her out so many times in a day, and I even enjoyed give her faun a good old clean out this morning!! :O She is my little girl, Im so happy with her! xD
Tiffany-x
Invalid User Posted - 03/01/2011 : 12:55:12
Lovely pics. She looks like she enjoyed that juicy pinky lol

I love how they look like they are smiling when they eat!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000