The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Diego's second feed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
rick1894 Posted - 01/01/2011 : 20:54:14
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
herriotfan Posted - 02/01/2011 : 22:07:36
Bless him, he looks like he enjoyed his meal...
He's still young so it will take a while for him to stop being so fast and 'bolting' anyway.
If you and he are happy with him feeding out of his viv I'd leave it that way, then he won't digest substrate or become viv defensive over food. Just my own opinion but worth thinking about.
Personal choice of course....
rick1894 Posted - 01/01/2011 : 21:49:33
Been feeding in rub so doesn't digest the substrate but meant with handling as both feeds have gone well.

when i grab him he bolts, then leave him and does it again, :( not sure if he's not settled or what tbh but worried i'm doing something wrong.
n/a Posted - 01/01/2011 : 21:22:33
Try feeding him in his vivarium, if you wave the mouse in front of my corn she will strike and take it, adds a little excitement to her feed
rick1894 Posted - 01/01/2011 : 21:00:05
Was a bit worried as he's been really timid last couple of days, hiding all day then bolting when trying to get him out of viv but hopefully his second feed will settle him down, took 2 mins start to finish, which was impressive to me anyway ;-)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000