The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 My boy Rusko

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 21/12/2010 : 00:42:15

Not 100% on age but im thinking around 18months at 23", And I think he is a Kisatchie morph..also not 100% on, He feeds on 2 pinkies a week but will be moving on to fuzzies soon

If I am wrong about the morph and someone knows what he is please inform me =] He is a very sneeky snake like to spy on you all the time.. feeds very well and loves being handled now and again.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 24/12/2010 : 01:28:19
Benga is wicked! A friend has offered me on of his male Geckos as it's abit un-tame And I already have a name =] CASPA haha! Can't wait for the little fella!
stotty01 Posted - 22/12/2010 : 19:33:39
skream is very good to :D how about benga? :P
n/a Posted - 21/12/2010 : 23:51:14
Haha! Indeed so, I'm very into Dubstep music, It was a pick between Rusko and Skream.. I think my next snake will be Skream..
stotty01 Posted - 21/12/2010 : 19:59:30
named after the dub artist? :P
n/a Posted - 21/12/2010 : 16:09:37
Cheers guys =] I will defo try him on fuzzys next feed! I'll post on here how he takes to them..
Invalid User Posted - 21/12/2010 : 11:17:14
Hi, nice looking snake.

Just for comparison, my Nimbus is also a wild type corn and around 24 inches long. He is nearly 7 months old and on fuzzies now.

Red123 Posted - 21/12/2010 : 09:49:56
A beautiful looking snake (biased I know). Have to agree with Mort on the feeding, should be feeding on fuzzies. My two 4 1/2 month olds are eating small fuzzies and have been for the last 3 weeks. I would certainly try with fuzzies now. There must be alot more goodness in fuzzies as mine really seem to be growing well now.
Mort13 Posted - 21/12/2010 : 08:47:22
Hi,he is a lovely looking snake,very much like my Loki.
On his feeding I'd say he's definitely ready for fuzzies. I have Loki (approx 6 and half months on fuzzies and thinking of trying him with 2 in the near future. My other snake Falcor is 5 and a half months and is now happily feeding on fuzzies.
n/a Posted - 21/12/2010 : 01:32:58
quote:
Originally posted by gmac

quote:
Originally posted by Woody

For saying he is 23" maybe a tad shorter as he is never still for long.. would you say his age is close to what I think he is.?
I had him when he was on his 2nd feed.

agree with Kehhlyr about the age situation. You reckon he is about 18 months and you've had him since his 2nd feed, don't want to sound silly here but how long have you had him? and what size was he when you got him?

He also looks a good size so could probably take fuzzies easily just now.

Must have been around june/Aug 2009 I did have full records of him saved to my laptop but i had it reinstalled and lost it all so I only have records from 9 months ago.
n/a Posted - 21/12/2010 : 01:26:24
After feeding him I can just normaly make out a bump in his belly I do think he will soon be ready for fuzzy's I never really watch him eat, I have a flat water tray I leave them on for him and I sometimes put my webcam on record to see if he eats them fine as I don't really like watching him eat as I've hurd they can get stressed out by it, I give him a nice wash every two weeks with warm drinking water and cotton balls is this okay to do ? Or do snakes tend to wash them selfs ? He never really takes a dip in his water bowl much..
gmac Posted - 21/12/2010 : 01:22:38
quote:
Originally posted by Woody

For saying he is 23" maybe a tad shorter as he is never still for long.. would you say his age is close to what I think he is.?

agree with Kehhlyr about the age situation. You reckon he is about 18 months and you've had him since his 2nd feed, don't want to sound silly here but how long have you had him? and what size was he when you got him?

He also looks a good size so could probably take fuzzies easily just now.
Kehhlyr Posted - 21/12/2010 : 01:16:45
He's an orangey snake.

The age of corns, in fact most snakes can be hard to guess unfortunately. It's something that for ages many people have wondered, but if he's still on pinks then I'd say fairly young, unless the pinks aren't even causing a slight bump in him.
n/a Posted - 21/12/2010 : 01:13:48
It's was only a guess on what he was as I got a app on my iphone with loads of corn morphs on and he just kinda looked like a Kisatchie, But you guys will know more as I'm not into the morph side of snakes I just know how to look after them =]

Figs Posted - 21/12/2010 : 01:07:37
I would say carolina too

He is very handsome!
I love his name
gmac Posted - 21/12/2010 : 01:04:26
very nice corn, doesnt look like kisatchie, looks more normal/ wild type/ carolina.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000