The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Can You Help Identify My New Corn Snake?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 19/12/2010 : 23:25:40
Hi Everyone, have been given a corn snake as a present off my partner, the person she got it from no longer wants it, the trouble is I have no idea which Morph/Type of corn snake it is. Or wether its male or Female. Only got it yesterday so have not handled it yet, going to give it time to get used to the enviroment and the people around it first. Have been told that it is about 5-6 months old and looks a good 30cm in length when moving around the tank. If anyone can tell me what type it is I would be very grateful, Thanks Jay.

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 20/12/2010 : 01:34:15
Thanks for the info, thought earlier that he looked a bit a bit dull and misty, but was not sure as I have only had him just over a day. appreciate the help. jay.
gmac Posted - 20/12/2010 : 01:17:49
it means that the snakes colour dulling down and the eyes generally turning a bluish colour, its the first stage of shedding.
n/a Posted - 20/12/2010 : 01:12:22
What do you mean by becoming blue?
Sorry but I am new to this.
Carson1915 Posted - 20/12/2010 : 00:09:29
Looks like he's becoming blue as that is how mines is today and she has now got blue eyes, mines is a wild/normal etc.
herriotfan Posted - 19/12/2010 : 23:33:11
Looks like a normal cornsnake to me, given various names....normal, carolina etc. Very pretty snakes IMO!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000