The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Ripley The Reed Warrior!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tehbunneh Posted - 07/12/2010 : 12:19:29
When I last went home, which was during the summer, my mum was lovely and decided to buy Ripley a hide which was just amazing! Its a reed, hand-made teepee, which is supposed to be used for nesting birds! I put it into his viv, and for a long time, he decided he preferred it UNDER the teepee. I though this may be because I put it in the warm end, so decided to move it over to the middle of the viv, half on, half off the heat mat. He LOVES it now! Whenever I look in, he's in the teepee, and my mum is ecstatic! I decided to take some photos to show her over facebook, and I'm also posting them here for y'all to see!

Ripley - Anery Type-A ph lavender, 1 year old, 89g.

If anyone else would like to get some of these, they are £2.89 from Homebase, really well made. They also have a more rough and ready version that is a little cheaper, but I didn't get it as it was a lot courser and I didn't fancy poking my hand in to get him out! I'm lucky Ripley is so docile and will let me just pluck him out of there, but I think once Widget goes into his viv, its going to be a whole other story if I give him one of these, especially as I've already been bitten by him, the little bugger!
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 08/12/2010 : 12:27:50
Gorgeous, I love the hide too!!!
drchino Posted - 07/12/2010 : 22:30:19
Thats so cute! I'd get one but my snake always just hides under plants than in the actual hides! She's not allowed anymore until she starts using the others, the naughty little girl.
Mort13 Posted - 07/12/2010 : 18:07:10
That looks fab. He looks so chilled out in there bless him
tehbunneh Posted - 07/12/2010 : 17:01:41
He still has the trusty toilet roll tube, but he's just getting far too big for it now, lol!
Figs Posted - 07/12/2010 : 15:51:01
That is too cute
Pretty hide too - looks nicer than a toilet roll tube like i use
Oh How Original Posted - 07/12/2010 : 15:49:37
Gorgeous little fella :D
Invalid User Posted - 07/12/2010 : 13:19:13
He looks so cute peeping out!
herriotfan Posted - 07/12/2010 : 12:40:47
He looks very comfy and settled!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000