The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Little boy blue

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mort13 Posted - 30/11/2010 : 19:16:55
I got little Falcor out for a cuddle today and noticed his skin looked like it had a haze over it. Took a few piccies and noticed how the scales on his head look really well defined which I've not seen before so I think he's got his first shed on the way

Hope he does as well as Loki with his shed. I can't wait to see how he looks afterwards!

16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Tiffany-x Posted - 04/12/2010 : 18:51:10
Aww, congrats! Thats lovely news!! :P Well done Loki!!
Tiffany-x
Mort13 Posted - 04/12/2010 : 18:21:15
Thankyou. Well it appears that he must have been in blue for longer and it hadn't been that obvious as I got him out this afternoon and thought he looked a different colour again. Had a look round his viv and the crafty little boy had shed last night!!
Well chuffed as he's had a good clean shed. He's made his mummy proud
lrv2307 Posted - 04/12/2010 : 18:05:55
hes absolutly gorgeous
Invalid User Posted - 02/12/2010 : 17:07:15
Aww, he is a lovely snake.
Tiffany-x Posted - 02/12/2010 : 16:31:52
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

Ooh not long then! Reckon you'll be the most excited person on the planet that day lol
It sounds daft but everytime I get the snakes out I look at them and feel amazement

Hun Im as giddy as possible already!! I cannot wait, Im soooo exited!!! :P But you know me, mad as a hatter!! ;)
Tiffany-x
NatashaK Posted - 02/12/2010 : 16:27:47
Ahhh he's a right little cutie!! :)
Mort13 Posted - 02/12/2010 : 16:26:04
Ooh not long then! Reckon you'll be the most excited person on the planet that day lol
It sounds daft but everytime I get the snakes out I look at them and feel amazement
Tiffany-x Posted - 01/12/2010 : 20:20:10
2 weeks tomorrow hopefully!! :P I am so excited! He is such a beautiful little thing and sounds so cheerful and lovely!! :P
Tiffany-x
HannahB Posted - 01/12/2010 : 18:05:17
hes lovely
herriotfan Posted - 01/12/2010 : 12:24:50
He's gorgeous even in the blue!
Mort13 Posted - 01/12/2010 : 10:50:44
I love this actual nail varnish,but after looking at the photo I realised it badly needed doing again (disgraceful!!)
It reminds me of a frosty web the way his scales on his head are at the mo. Thought about the irridescance thing you mentioned when I had him out yesterday as his scales were shining green and purple colours a lot.
He's just been fed so going into shed isn't putting him off his food

When is it you get yours?
Tiffany-x Posted - 01/12/2010 : 08:08:10
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

Thankyou I was wondering if I'd be able to tell when he started the shed process as with Loki I can always tell by his markings going milky on his belly scales and Falcor has no markings there.
His colur has changed loads though.
Excuse the state of my nail varnish Tiffany lol.

I like the colour, I went and picked up my selection of reds after seeing your nails and deciding mine needed painting! :P He looks kinda cute, with the white definition around his head, but you know I have a soft spot for all things pewter!! :P
Tiffany-x
Mort13 Posted - 01/12/2010 : 07:33:54
Thankyou I was wondering if I'd be able to tell when he started the shed process as with Loki I can always tell by his markings going milky on his belly scales and Falcor has no markings there.
His colur has changed loads though.
Excuse the state of my nail varnish Tiffany lol.
n/a Posted - 30/11/2010 : 21:49:38
very cute
tinamiles Posted - 30/11/2010 : 19:42:55
he's gorgeous! so many different shades of grey/brown/silver!
Tiffany-x Posted - 30/11/2010 : 19:26:04
Aww, Falcor is such a beautiful little boy! Good luck to the both of you, and btw, I love your nail varnish, I always wear deep reddish colours!! :P
Tiffany-x

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000