The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 more cassius

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
clintham Posted - 25/10/2010 : 10:59:25
cassius sat in his viv really nicely for me (see first pic) so i couldnt resist taking a few macro/close up shots. hes getting used to my enormous DSLR now so its a bit easier! i have tried not to post too many lol

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rachiepotatoe Posted - 25/10/2010 : 14:37:22
really lovely shots!
I'm glad your snake lies there for you to take shots of him cus mine bloomin wont!! :P
clintham Posted - 25/10/2010 : 13:23:06
quote:
Originally posted by HannahB

i love the last pic and the 3rd pic - just a shame his eye isnt in focus properly otherwise it would have been a stunning pic

yeah i totally agree, its hard as i dont have a macro lens. the depth of field is so small using extension tubes
the macro lens i want is £500 if you can get it second hand and with baby number 2 on the way - im never likely to get it!

i dont really do much macro stuff, most of my photography is longer range wildlife. just getting into macro really because of cassius. theres a link to my photos in my sig if anyone is interested
HannahB Posted - 25/10/2010 : 13:09:26
nice pics - me and the other half are planning on saving up and buying ourselves a new dslr so i *coughs* i mean we can get some better pics of the scaley babies
i love the last pic and the 3rd pic - just a shame his eye isnt in focus properly otherwise it would have been a stunning pic
clintham Posted - 25/10/2010 : 12:45:13
he is a great model, now he's not so afraid of my camera! think the last one is my fav too!

i use a canon eos 50d DSLR. its a touch expensive but im really into photography so well worth it for me

the pic below shows what poor cassius is having poked in his face. hard to get a sense scale though

edit - THIS VIDEO shows the scale

herriotfan Posted - 25/10/2010 : 12:28:27
More stunning photos, thanks for sharing. What a super model you have to work with!!
chrish Posted - 25/10/2010 : 12:14:33
What camera do you use? i've been looking in to getting one but theres just wayyyyyyy to many to choose from. lol
clintham Posted - 25/10/2010 : 11:38:52
thanks - its really tough, you have to remember his head is about 2cm's long at the moment
will be much easier when he's bigger!
Mort13 Posted - 25/10/2010 : 11:21:36
Wow,they are brill. Love that last one
chrish Posted - 25/10/2010 : 11:09:50
Very good photos, hes such a lil poser!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000