The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Loki got a little confused...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mort13 Posted - 04/10/2010 : 16:51:00
Fed Loki yestarday and the little fella got a bit carried away and ate his pinkie bum first!!

Last one is him curled up digesting his tea bless him
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mort13 Posted - 08/10/2010 : 20:03:05
Ps. Love the name Haribo,its brill!
Mort13 Posted - 08/10/2010 : 20:02:07
Well he fed the right way round today bless him. How did he go on with the 2 pinkies the first time? Loki's not quite that heavy yet,weighed him today and he's 14g. I'm going to be a bag of nerves when it comes to giving him 2 pinkies!! Lol
n/a Posted - 07/10/2010 : 23:52:42
my little lad normally eats his bottom first as well lol, i put mine on 2 pinkies when he got to 15grams and reduced feeding times from 1 week down to 5 days and he seems much less agitated when feeding (used to rattle his tail). last time he ate, he grabbed it and held it up high, and seemed to sway with it, as if he was waving, must have thought "yay, look what i found!" lol :)
Mort13 Posted - 06/10/2010 : 19:26:27
Bless em. Mines not done it before!!
Shelby Posted - 06/10/2010 : 11:58:46
my two always seem to eat theres bum first lol!!!!
Stacii Posted - 06/10/2010 : 10:53:05
My Ghost NEVER eats head first lol
Mort13 Posted - 05/10/2010 : 19:45:41
Hi,I'm going to leave it a few weeks and then try him with 2. Went in the pet shop last week with my camera and showed them a recent video of him feeding as I wasn't sure whether I was feeding him enough (God knows what they thought lol!!)
Royals are lovely aren't they,love their cute little faces and their markings are gorgeous Fell in love with a hatchling a few years back.....was so tempted.
stotty01 Posted - 05/10/2010 : 17:33:00
quote:
Originally posted by Mort13

I got a bit worried to begin with but it seemed to cause no problems,the 4 pics of him feeding were taken over a 2 minute time span. He's been roaming about as normal since too.......phew!!
I always stay with him when feeding so I can check him and because,as you say its amazing to watch.
The kids love watching too,I told them its like me giving them a meal larger than their heads and they have to eat it with their hands tied bahind their backs. Don't think I'll ever get bored of watching him

if he eats it that quick maybe put him on two pinkies love seeing the royal at work eat, just all nice and cute then strike and constricts
col654 Posted - 04/10/2010 : 22:52:21
Nice pics
Mort13 Posted - 04/10/2010 : 21:24:13
I got a bit worried to begin with but it seemed to cause no problems,the 4 pics of him feeding were taken over a 2 minute time span. He's been roaming about as normal since too.......phew!!
I always stay with him when feeding so I can check him and because,as you say its amazing to watch.
The kids love watching too,I told them its like me giving them a meal larger than their heads and they have to eat it with their hands tied bahind their backs. Don't think I'll ever get bored of watching him
stotty01 Posted - 04/10/2010 : 18:40:03
mine sometimes eats from behind, as long as they eat it should be fine :) cute snake :) still fascinates me how they feed and i see snakes feed every week xD the way they just stretch there mouth and eat all in one
Mort13 Posted - 04/10/2010 : 18:19:40
Bless em,reckon they've taken the "Two heads are better than one" saying a bit too far!! lol
mozacchio Posted - 04/10/2010 : 17:21:11
Nice pics..!
Yummy!
herriotfan Posted - 04/10/2010 : 17:15:35
Aww, bless him. My Cleo did the same thing with her pinky! lol

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000