The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Up to date pic's of Loki and Isis

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
NikkiLian Posted - 01/10/2010 : 01:08:02
Haven't posted pic's in a while so here's some up to date one's of my snakies......enjoy!
First up is Loki, with his poorly tail tip.

Next up is Isis

Sorry for the amount of pic's, it's REALLY hard to pick just a few!
Thanx for looking
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mozacchio Posted - 01/10/2010 : 15:17:33
Lovely snakes!
Amazing pics as well..!
NikkiLian Posted - 01/10/2010 : 14:47:09
Ha ha its good that they're interested in reptiles at a young age.
Well, my eldest wants a pewter corn, I want a butter corn, my daughter wants a beardie and my yougest son wants a T-rex! lol Guess i'd best get saving! (not sure where i'm gonna get a T-Rex from tho!) lol
Mort13 Posted - 01/10/2010 : 14:15:52
Thankyou,yes I thought they looked quite similar!
Heh,heh your son sounds like mine It was him that asked if he could buy one with the money he had left from his 8th birthday,but then my daughter started moaning saying she wanted one so I made a deal with them. They put their money together for Loki and his starter kit and I'll be buying his viv when he's grown some more.
Didn't take much encouragement as I'd already fallen for him/her.
My sons since asked if he can have another corn snake and a Whites tree frog......told him we have enough pets bless him!
NikkiLian Posted - 01/10/2010 : 13:30:40
Thanx Mort! Our Loki's are both quite similar looks wise too aren't they?! Yours is a lovely looking snake too
All three of my kids love handling the snakes, my eldest (in the second pic) is turning 10 next month and he's already chosen a gorgeous little Pewter hatchie that he wants for his birthday, much as its tempting to have another snake in the house, I think I'll make him wait a couple of years before he gets one to call his own!
Mort13 Posted - 01/10/2010 : 10:57:02
Hello fellow Loki owner. Definitely a popular name,then again though is it any surprise when they've got mischief written all over their little faces!! They are lovely pics. Brill to see your kids happily handling them too. My kids adore my Loki,especially mu son
herriotfan Posted - 01/10/2010 : 09:50:20
Beautiful snakes. I think it's lovely sharing photos of our snakes, never too many...post them all!!!
NikkiLian Posted - 01/10/2010 : 08:21:55
Thankyou both. They are both gorgeous snakes, but it's sooo hard taking pictures of a white snake! lol Will hopefully get some better one's of her because she's got the brightest yellow nose and down either side of her chin.

Yeah I've seen quite afew Loki's on here now, it just seems to suit snakes! I chose Loki coz it's the God of Mischief and my Loki is really mischeivious!!
ryanred5 Posted - 01/10/2010 : 06:04:32
They are both lovely, very bonny snakes.

Loki sure is a popular name on here, I'd not heard it before I joined.
IncurableFlirt Posted - 01/10/2010 : 01:47:11
They are both so beautiful! I think that now makes 3 Lokis on this forum, lol! My male Amel Stripe's name is Loki and Mort's normal is also named Loki. What a popular name! Those are great pics, though, thanks so much for sharing. And I totally understand how you feel about choosing pics. I take a bunch in hopes that one or two work out and am amazed when I have a lot to pick from. lol!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000