The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 kalou plays joyfully in my hands!!!! WHOOO HOOOO

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 30/09/2010 : 22:21:19
iv had kalou out tonight after the 48hours past after feedin, and to my amazment, he allowed me to pick him up no problem at all and just sort of 'played' on my hands... im soo happy it went well.. maybe now he'l know im not there to hurt him and im slowly beginning to earn his trust..heres afew photos..

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
rachiepotatoe Posted - 01/10/2010 : 12:23:20
Beautiful little snake :)
Isn't it funny how they always try to poop on you
I always have kitchen roll at the ready if i'm handling 48 hours after feeding!
n/a Posted - 01/10/2010 : 07:42:48
his bum must of been nicely place bewteen my fingers because it fell stright through and onto the cabnet i keep his viv on
n/a Posted - 01/10/2010 : 07:41:42
im not sure how old he is liesela, but i wouldnt say no more than 3-4 months. thats my gues anyway, but maybe there is pro's out there that can tell more accuratly by his size.

aye ryanred5, he tried
ryanred5 Posted - 01/10/2010 : 06:10:24
What colour is Kalou, is he an Amel cos he looks very pink in the photos? He is lovely though.

What do you mean he tried to do a pooh, did he miss you or something?
liesela Posted - 01/10/2010 : 00:46:06
Hi, Kalou seems to be acting and sounding exactly like Mytika! I took him out today and he was so chilled! not nervous or jumpy and just kinda explored my hands and arms - sniffed my eyelids etc when he got near my face :) also he's stopped exploring so much and just stays in his hides and peers out at me now and then :) How old's Kalou?
Oh he's really pretty by the way :D
IncurableFlirt Posted - 30/09/2010 : 23:14:41
How adorable! Looks like he might be going into shed, too? Or maybe it is your flash on the camera. Either way, I'm so happy for you that the handling went well. Sounds to me like he really is building up his trust that you're not going to eat him. lol! Congrats on having a beautiful snakie!
herriotfan Posted - 30/09/2010 : 23:02:38
What a cutie!
n/a Posted - 30/09/2010 : 22:33:34
yip, he's lovely.. he now seems to be a littl more calm, he dont seem to be roamin around his viv like he used to, just sits in his hides, or in his little artificial tree he has in his viv
mozacchio Posted - 30/09/2010 : 22:27:19
Lovely colours!
Gorgeous snakie..!
n/a Posted - 30/09/2010 : 22:22:05
hahahaha..i also forgot to mention, HE TRIED TO DO A POOP ON ME!! the little bugger

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000