The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Another good feed

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 28/09/2010 : 23:13:21
I know there are loads and loads of pics on here of people's snakes feeding, but I thought hey, what's a few more

This is Mr Slinky's second feed with me and so far I have had no problems, he just looks at the mouse - grabs it, eats it and then he's off on his way again, he has only been having one pinky with me so i am going to try him on 2 next week (the rep shop said to just give him one when he was settling and then go to 2), he seems to be looking for more and once the pinky is in his stomach you can't really tell that he has eaten. Do you think 2 would be ok?

Thanks for lookin.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
mozacchio Posted - 29/09/2010 : 08:52:11
Great colours..!
Beautiful!
IncurableFlirt Posted - 28/09/2010 : 23:42:46
What a cutie! Lovely coloring on that one. And as far as I'm concerning, you can never have enough pics of feeding time. lol! I think your guy would be ok with 2 pinks, especially if you can't see a lump after feeding him just the one. If you try two and he regurges one, then you can back off for a couple of weeks, then go back to giving him just the one for a while.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000