The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Nom time!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
tehbunneh Posted - 27/09/2010 : 19:32:00
Hey guys! Ripley shed the other day (23rd) and it was dinner time Sunday, so I decided to get some pictures! He is looking SO nice now, and I wish my camera wasn't such a battery killer, as I would have had more photos, but hey, what can ya do! He's roughly 23inches now, and is on 2 fuzzies a day. These photos are a combo of first and second mouse!

He's getting really hefty now, and still as sweet natured as ever! He's going to continue on the two fluffies a week, as I don't think he is quite ready for hoppers/small adult mice yet! Though I'm sure he'd give it a damn good go!
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
tehbunneh Posted - 27/09/2010 : 23:46:47
Haha, thanks! I love his colouring toooo! Still not 100%, as anery, ghost and possible het lavenders have all been tossed around in thought of what he could be, but whatever he is, I love his big piggy butt!
IncurableFlirt Posted - 27/09/2010 : 22:11:06
What a cutie! I love his coloring. Certainly looks like he is enjoying his dinner. I love Corns for that very reason.
tehbunneh Posted - 27/09/2010 : 21:28:09
Ripley always enjoys his noms XDD He's very good for eating, no fussing!
HannahB Posted - 27/09/2010 : 20:38:45
aw hes lovely - very nice
looks like hes enjoying his nomnoms!
Chez Posted - 27/09/2010 : 20:27:02
aww i dont know how old my Tiny is too, i reckon she is about 2 months as she is about 13 inches long and very thin
i hope she never escaped i think i will have a mental breakdown
tehbunneh Posted - 27/09/2010 : 20:21:45
I THINK he is about 10mnths, but we were never given a definitive age when he was bought, and then he disappeared for roughly half a year due to squeezing out between the two plates of glass that made the door to his vivarium when he was my brother's! That was two days after being bought, so, yeah, I reckon he must be AT LEAST 10mnths, as he was gotten in November, close to December time, and spent his time 'wild' out and about in the snow!! He's a right little love though! So many stories of escapees currently are making me remember the day my mum swept him up on the first warm day of summer, eating a massive shrew, lol! So many people could potentially experience the same, lol!
Chez Posted - 27/09/2010 : 20:13:20
nice piccys how old is he/she ?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000