The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Shedfest!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
inkiepixie Posted - 27/08/2010 : 18:58:30
My lot were busy over the past two days! Alsi shed Wednesday overnight and I cam home from work today to find bth Bellatrix and Luna had as well. I like how you can see the different colours sort of coming trough in the skins! Top: Bella (normal); middle: Luna (anery); bottom Alice (golddust). No prizes for guessing who the baby of the house is!

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Scarlett Posted - 29/08/2010 : 16:14:32
Ember's just shed and is now exactly 3 feet long. It looks like Loki's starting to go blue as well, so it'll be his first shed with me. I can't believe how they grow, it's so fascinating!

I love seeing your little one's shed against the other two, it's so small hehe =]
drchino Posted - 27/08/2010 : 20:38:45
Out of interest, how much do they grow each shed? Izzys only had one shed since I've had her so I can't compare! It's been years since I've had a snake so I forget how fast they grow!
herriotfan Posted - 27/08/2010 : 19:39:55
I have kept all Sid's sheds and when I put them side by side I can't believe how much he's grown since I've had him!
It would be interesting to see how long it takes the little one to catch up with the big one.
BurnedAtTheStake Posted - 27/08/2010 : 19:05:15
It's amazing when they all shed together - wonder if they pick up on each other's rhythms? Good photo!
HannahB Posted - 27/08/2010 : 19:04:00
lovely size comparison
i love how the colours come through on the shed skin
n/a Posted - 27/08/2010 : 19:03:40
i love the size differences

and i must admit, i respect you for how badly wrong you spelt alice, that took mad skills!
inkiepixie Posted - 27/08/2010 : 18:59:08
Alsi??? Way to misspell Alice, me.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000