The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Salem Post Shed/Feeding

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Figs Posted - 17/08/2010 : 16:20:49

We also have syncronised shedding going on

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
IncurableFlirt Posted - 19/08/2010 : 02:55:10
Great pictures! Love your striped snow, fantastic coloring. My dogs (both Chihuahuas) are afraid of my snakes. My female will sometimes sniff at the snake, but as soon as she realizes it is a snake, she takes off and won't sit by me until she's sure I've put the snake away.
Figs Posted - 18/08/2010 : 18:15:09
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

Gorgeous! What Morph is the first one? There are some lovely pinks, purples and yellows there!

I believe he is a striped snow
He's like a magical rainbow snake
Sta~ple Posted - 18/08/2010 : 17:31:47
Gorgeous! What Morph is the first one? There are some lovely pinks, purples and yellows there!
n/a Posted - 18/08/2010 : 16:25:14
ahh wow i also have a cairn terrier mix who came from a farm hahaa :D but shes a nightmare so shes not allowed upstairs where Tangoo is :P gorgeous pics btw!! haha :D xx
Figs Posted - 18/08/2010 : 13:04:33
quote:
Originally posted by pastie

nice piccies:) i cant have my snakes near my dog, its a jack russel i let him sniff my common corn then he tried to bite it such a fast reaction i pulled my snake clear of the dogs teeth just in time last chance he's every gonna get to being withing 2 foot of my snakes again

It must be most jack russels have a crazy prey drive!
I was suprised at my dog - he's a cairn terrier mix and came from a working farm, but he didnt even bother when my quails escaped when he was a puppy

and thanks for the comments troops!
pastie Posted - 18/08/2010 : 07:57:03
nice piccies:) i cant have my snakes near my dog, its a jack russel i let him sniff my common corn then he tried to bite it such a fast reaction i pulled my snake clear of the dogs teeth just in time last chance he's every gonna get to being withing 2 foot of my snakes again
kdlang Posted - 17/08/2010 : 22:29:49
quote:
Originally posted by BurnedAtTheStake

quote:
Originally posted by princessbroxy

I'm going to make a wild guess and say that mouse was a boy lol nice pics

Yeah, really good pics, and yeah, was expecting any moment to see one of those little black oblongs or a 'censored' appear. Like the time I mentioned the word, as in drinks, ****tails ...

I was thinking exactly the same thing. I was almost embarrassed for the poor guy.
Great pics tho
nikki-il-lilly Posted - 17/08/2010 : 21:51:18
:D stunning pics :D x
BurnedAtTheStake Posted - 17/08/2010 : 20:15:54
HAHAHA!!!!

The mods did it again!!!!!

Censored a doodle-do!

BurnedAtTheStake Posted - 17/08/2010 : 20:15:03
quote:
Originally posted by princessbroxy

Yeah, really good pics, and yeah, was expecting any moment to see one of those little black oblongs or a 'censored' appear. Like the time I mentioned the word, as in drinks, ****tails ...
princessbroxy Posted - 17/08/2010 : 20:09:11
stotty01 Posted - 17/08/2010 : 20:04:28
ah my dog is like that with humans but when he sees a rat or mouse he kills it...he is a terrier so its in there nature, are well :)
Figs Posted - 17/08/2010 : 19:59:39
quote:
Originally posted by stotty01

how did you teach you dog not to attack it? my dog pretends to sniff it then slowly opens his mouth :S thats why i now never have them in the sname room together

Hahaha! Sneaky dog
My dog is a big pansy - he'd rather cuddle things than attack them
stotty01 Posted - 17/08/2010 : 19:48:28
how did you teach you dog not to attack it? my dog pretends to sniff it then slowly opens his mouth :S thats why i now never have them in the sname room together
herriotfan Posted - 17/08/2010 : 16:30:37
Nice piccies...love the dogs expression!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000