The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Latest of Xena

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
elament Posted - 17/07/2010 : 13:43:37
Considering she came from this when i got her (january)

I am pleased with the latest two pics which where a couple of weeks aro since when she has gained a bit more weight

To give you an idea of size her last shed was 27" long compared to 14" long in the top pic.

For those of you that dont know she didnt eat for the first seven months of her life which is why she is so small for her age (15 months old)
Until she came here that is and turned into a snake dustbin lol that will have a go at just about anything she thinks she can eat (incuding me LOL)
16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 18/07/2010 : 21:06:47
she has grown so much, what a lovely snake :)
elament Posted - 18/07/2010 : 15:16:57
Thank you I appreciate that everyone.

TBH I do powerfeed her. Since I have had her she has fed every five days UNTILL she gets to a stage where I am happy she has caught up. I think she is getting there now so she will be getting fed less often (she wont be happy with that lol).
DannyBrown91 Posted - 18/07/2010 : 15:15:32
Xena certainly has come along way in the time you have had her mate. The first pic reminds me of my Candy. He was super small when he hatched and even now is only around 18 grams.
nova1990 Posted - 18/07/2010 : 14:44:13
oh wow shes beautiful
HannahB Posted - 18/07/2010 : 14:15:56
wow shes looking fab - nice work
elament Posted - 18/07/2010 : 14:06:19
Thanks Danny I am especially proud considering she was at deaths door originally although a lot of the praise should go to the man who had her before me as it was him that force fed her and probably saved her life all I did was offer her an enviroment that was her own and almost immediately she started feeding on her own and even striking and coiling which of course COULD be coincidence but I personally believe being away from the stress of living with two room mates played a big part in the development of her character and as such her feeding. I just simply cant wait till she is as big as Colin as she will be a proper looker.
reptiledanny Posted - 18/07/2010 : 12:54:52
wow, she is gorgeous
elament Posted - 18/07/2010 : 11:17:41
Thanks Sizzlesmum. Looking at sizzles has made me worse, I so want an anery just cant afford the viv and stuff at the moment.
Sizzlesmum Posted - 17/07/2010 : 20:43:24
Xena is gorgeous and has really come on since the first pic

Well done you

Colin is stunning and that's a great pic
elament Posted - 17/07/2010 : 18:46:18
you got a's in your algebra test I failed and they kept me behind

enough said. I got the concert at the rock am ring 2006 its just mint

hillzi Posted - 17/07/2010 : 18:21:36
I gotta get this off my chest that i think your'e divine, your'e always ahead of the rest while I drag behind..

tune!!

She's grown loads mate should be proud of her considering the fussy mare didnt eat for that long time.
elament Posted - 17/07/2010 : 14:50:08
o yes
mozacchio Posted - 17/07/2010 : 14:38:48
Hahaha!
Placebo huh?
elament Posted - 17/07/2010 : 14:14:18
So he dont feel left out this is one of Colin listening to Placebo (which he seems to like)

elament Posted - 17/07/2010 : 13:59:51
I think, and I only attribute this outcome in this case, that she has benefitted from being on her own. Certainly after just a few days of being in her viv on her own (she was previously cohabitting an rub with two others) she became far more bolshi and confident about taking food and since has turned into a real strike and coil machine. Her greed has made it easy to feed her up and get her this far...
mozacchio Posted - 17/07/2010 : 13:47:47
Nice..!
She has grown a lot!
I'm so happy for her..!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000