The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Arthas

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Callazagy Posted - 30/06/2010 : 15:38:00
Well the one week hands-off period is over , so we got Arthas out for some photos and we realised he was about to shed. He didn’t mind being handled and he was very well behaved, although not as handsome as a few days ago.

One question about eating and shedding, Arthas hasn’t eaten since the 20th because of the one week hands off period, and we probably won’t feed him until after the shed, will this be ok?

Anyway, I hope to get pictures of the shedding process (unlikely I know), I will do another photo shoot after this period and also some of him eating. I like taking pictures, so I will always post visual updates and pictures of interesting moments, I know everyone loves pictures .

I’ve only been looking at exotic pets for a few weeks and I already have a wish list. I’m definitely going to treat myself to some sort of tarantula when I eventually get a job (that may be some time). Also on my wish list are: Emperor Scorpions, Crested Geckos, Royal Python, Pueblan Milk Snake, Mexican Black Kingsnake and I love the Anery Lavender Corn morph. Oh dear, Oh dear where am I going to find the space and money for all these.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Thante Posted - 30/06/2010 : 23:18:11
he is beautiful, you'll have to show us when he has shed.

I feed my corn when She is blue, she is slower to take the mouse but hasn't refused one yet. But i usually pick out a smaller mouse just in case she does. Then dependent on how active and hungry she is looking after shedding i'll give her another small. Not completely certain on wether I'm meant to but she has never refused food, and never regurgitated.
kdlang Posted - 30/06/2010 : 22:50:25
He is lovely, can't wait to see him when he has shed and is all shiny
luke1989 Posted - 30/06/2010 : 22:04:23
awwww has a nice smile in one of the pics
Sta~ple Posted - 30/06/2010 : 18:37:44
Cute ^^
herriotfan Posted - 30/06/2010 : 18:01:32
What a sweet little shoestring. So cute and beautiful even in the blue!
RichyP1987 Posted - 30/06/2010 : 15:55:30
He'll be fine not eating, they can survive without food for months. I had a baby corn snake escape only to reappear 2 months later. He was very skinny, but with some tlc he put the weight back on.

If you do get a young pueblan milksnake you will learn to check if there is a bulge by their tail. They like to squirt you with poo just to remind you who is boss!
crazy JJ Posted - 30/06/2010 : 15:49:06
awww he is a lil cutie :D

he will be fine if he doesnt eat in that period :D you can try him if ya want to feed him as some feed whilst in shed but some dont but i would prob just wait to he sheds :D

blimy, thats one wish list, mine just consists of waaay to many corns and a couple of king snakes, dont dare reli look at websites that sell these at the momment to find more, ma wish list isss waaaay to long :D

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000