The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Ember's latest photoshoot.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Scarlett Posted - 23/06/2010 : 23:46:24
Sorry it's so pic heavy! But I just can't help myself lol.

She shed last week and is now a whopping 33 inches! That's the size of my leg from hip to floor.

Ugh, apologies for the horde of moles on my arm lmao.

Just a bit of an idea of what her colours are like. I'll try to take photo's of her in sunlight soon, once she's digested her last feed.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Scarlett Posted - 24/06/2010 : 12:32:33
Hannah - That's very true! And thank you =]

I know Sta~ple, I was like "Another Ember!" when I first spotted your sig haha.
Sta~ple Posted - 24/06/2010 : 12:12:18
Lovely snake and name, I have one called Ember :3
HannahB Posted - 24/06/2010 : 11:57:46
our lucien is very similar in that hes got very little white on him and is quite dark, just simple variants within the morph would be boring if they were all the same!
shes looking great
Scarlett Posted - 24/06/2010 : 11:47:21
I would put more pictures up, but I'm afraid people will lynch me lol. Yeah I know, I'm terrible at morphs too lol, but looking at Ian's viv she just doesn't seem to be pale enough to be just an Amel, but I'm probably talking nonsense lol.

Oh if only she could read or understand words, her ego would be bigger than she is lol.

I know! I saw a hatchling in the pet shop I bought her from, to think that she was once that dinky... it's so odd as she's a diva now lol.

xxx
Kellog Posted - 24/06/2010 : 03:53:25
Ember is looking stunning Scarlett (and this thread is definitely not pic heavy....you should see some of the ones I put up ). You got some lovely pics of her and I do understand what you are saying, she is a very dark colour compared to other amels I have seen (but then I am terrible at morphs!!).

The 7th pic is a good one, showing off her slimline shape and beautiful head....but (and I know this sounds strange) I think my favourite is the 8th pic, the one without her head of tail. It just shows her colours and markings beautifully.

It is great to hear how much she is growing, I bet it is hard to remember when she was just a wee little snakeling !

xxx
Scarlett Posted - 23/06/2010 : 23:59:17
Thank you =] I've spent a lot of time looking at Ian's viv guide trying to compare her to the Amel on there, and she just doesn't look light enough. I really look forward to her getting bigger and seeing how her colours blossom!
mozacchio Posted - 23/06/2010 : 23:55:33
Very nice pics..!
Lovely!
gmac Posted - 23/06/2010 : 23:50:11
very nice amel Scarlett, really nice colours

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000