The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 My Snakies :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Figs Posted - 23/06/2010 : 21:55:13
...lots of pictures, as usual

Felix and his undying love of toilet roll tubes

Dinger - she is due to shed so not really looking her best

Goonie invading a box file

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 24/06/2010 : 15:28:19
Oh wow, these photos are brilliant! I especially love the first photo of Goonie, you've got some great little posers there!
kdlang Posted - 24/06/2010 : 15:22:24
Those photos are stunning Figs. They really show off how gorgeous your snakes are.
Figs Posted - 24/06/2010 : 12:51:57
thanks everyone
now my snakes have big heads lol

Felix is an anery stripe
HannahB Posted - 24/06/2010 : 12:23:34
nice pics - i love the ones of felix in the tube
Sta~ple Posted - 24/06/2010 : 11:42:43
They are amazing photo's and snakes! What morph is Felix?
Mouse Posted - 24/06/2010 : 09:23:20
I love the last one of him, and she's such a poser!! hehehe, gorgeous!
Kellog Posted - 24/06/2010 : 04:15:58
Erin....your photographs nearly always leave me speechless (and not just because there are so many of them ). You get such amazing shots of your snakes and have a real talent with the camera....I am jealous but also glad that we get to enjoy seeing them.

Where to start......

Felix ....he is just stunning. I love his colouring and his stripes. I was never a particular fan of stripes until I saw him. Nice to see another snake enjoying toilet roll tubes....Kellog loves playing with his and when I get Silvesta out he just happily curls up in one and wont come out! I do love the pics of him in the tubes but the 3rd pic is the one that does him the most justice, showing off his markings and colouring so well. You can see really clearly the way his stripes fade as they progress down his body. The last pic of him has got to be my favourite, just peeking over the edge of the roll with his tongue poking out ! I am not sure if it is the flash or movement....but it almost looks as though he has eyelashes on his left eye?? (or is my brain fog just really bad tonight ?)

Dinger is so beautifully coloured, even when she is due to shed. It is such a good idea to have a black background set up to take pics against, to highlight their colours. I love the close ups of her face, especially the 4th one....it could almost be captioned 'What do you want?'

I do think Goonie looks sweet poking his head out of the box file ....but it is the 4th pic that is my favourite, he just looks so interested in what is going on.

Sorry, I have rambled on way too much ....but I just couldnt help it with your pics, they needed commenting on!

xxx
Scarlett Posted - 23/06/2010 : 23:06:44
Really amazing pictures! And they're all stunning! You must be a really proud parent =]
mozacchio Posted - 23/06/2010 : 22:42:55
Oh my!
They are all gorgeous..!
Felix is my favorite!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000