The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 New corns from Doncaster :-)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Squeakymel Posted - 20/06/2010 : 19:38:36
Went to Doncaster show today, wasnt as busy as the sept one but was fun non the less. Picked up 3 new lovelys

Meet Ditto my new ghost female

Gibbs my blizzard male

and Galaxy my caramel male

17   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Squeakymel Posted - 21/06/2010 : 21:56:36
Thanks everyone, yeah it was hard as my wish list is now getting bigger and bigger lol
hillzi Posted - 21/06/2010 : 21:37:53
Very nice snakes.
Sizzlesmum Posted - 21/06/2010 : 20:33:23
Wow, they are stunning

I love Galaxy and well done coming back with only three lol
Kellog Posted - 21/06/2010 : 11:51:35
They are gorgeous Mel....but I bet it was hard to chose just 3 out of all that was on offer - it was obviously hard just coming away with 3! But you certainly have chosen 3 beauties.

Ditto is lovely, I still cant believe it when I see a baby ghost and imagine that my Kellog was once like that.

Am not a fan of Blizzards I am afraid, so Gibbs looks just like a big pink worm to me ....but a beautiful big pink worm !

Usually I would chose a ghost as my favourite but I took one look at Galaxy and can totally understand why you bought him ....his colours are amazing and his markings beautiful. The name is perfect as well. Caramels are fast becoming one of my favourites on the wish list of corns I will never get .

xxx
HannahB Posted - 21/06/2010 : 08:08:19
ooooh luke is going to love gibbs!! hes so cute - spitting image of our zero (not surprising really considering their colours )

congrats on the new arrivals
inkiepixie Posted - 20/06/2010 : 22:29:53
Very sweet I had trouble sticking to just the one today. There were a couple of caramel stripes that I would have snapped up in an instant if I'd had the cash...luckily I left the cashcards at home so it was just new baby golddust Alice for me
Kehhlyr Posted - 20/06/2010 : 22:05:11
oooh, Blizzard....

*steals*

sullysteve Posted - 20/06/2010 : 21:55:48
No Way!!! can anyone else see jesus on dittos head??
Sta~ple Posted - 20/06/2010 : 21:13:53
Love the caramel!
crazy JJ Posted - 20/06/2010 : 21:06:08
n'awww there gorgeous... i went there 2day but had to resist all of them grrrr :( roll on sept when i can get some :D
mozacchio Posted - 20/06/2010 : 20:44:39
Gosh!
They are gorgeous..!
Amazing!
reptiledanny Posted - 20/06/2010 : 19:58:00
i now how you feel, i saw loads of baby corns and different royals, but after buying the one royal my dad was like "no, no, no, no, no!!!!" his reason is cuz i am only 15 and have plans to go uni, well to go uni i have to move out and live in a uni room, well we don't know how big the uni room is and if they even allow reps in, and at the moment i have 1 corn snake, which will go in a 4ft viv, a royal, which will go in a 3ft viv, and a crested gecko which will go in a 2ft high tank. the gecko will come with me as she doesn't take up much room, and hopefully the 2 other snakes will come with me, but any more i don't know if i will have room i want to at least get 1 more corn ans 1 more royal, but room is a problem. i might already start to look at uni's and contact them.
kdlang Posted - 20/06/2010 : 19:57:39
They are gorgeous. If the others there were as lovely as these then I can imagine it was very hard to tear yourself away. I'm beginning to think it wont be a very good idea for me to go in september. Or i should just get several setups ready
Squeakymel Posted - 20/06/2010 : 19:49:51
Thanks

I wanted all of them lol, there were a few yearlings that i had to tear myself away from, OH said no after the 3rd one
Figs Posted - 20/06/2010 : 19:47:23
lovely snakes!
*jealous*

I love Gibbs
reptiledanny Posted - 20/06/2010 : 19:47:15
wow, they all look so nice, love ditto and i love galaxy and his name u are so lucky that u picked up 3 corns, i was only allowed to get 1 thing and i got a royal, a beautiful little royal. they all look stunning
i agree, wasn't as busy as sept but was still fun weaving in and out of people, i wish i could have come home with like 2-3 reps
Tatsie-j Posted - 20/06/2010 : 19:42:18
they are lovely love the caramel!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000