The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Billy Drinking

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CSJ Posted - 13/06/2010 : 16:03:33
It was mentioned that some people rarely if ever see their snake drinking. As Billy isn't shy about it, I thought I'd share it with all of you.

12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sizzlesmum Posted - 21/06/2010 : 20:34:47
Lovely photo

I've been lucky enough to see both of mine drink.
Sta~ple Posted - 20/06/2010 : 18:45:36
That's so cute!
stotty01 Posted - 18/06/2010 : 19:24:02
when i wake up in the night to get a drink i often have a look in medusa's tank and she is normally drinking or stuck to the glass haha
CSJ Posted - 16/06/2010 : 23:42:23
Mine haven't decided to have a drink while I'm putting them back Kellog but I do know what you mean. I like to let mine return home in their own time so open the viv and wait until they've gone completely in. I've found a gentle stroke encourages them along though if they're taking forever.
n/a Posted - 16/06/2010 : 09:58:31
Awww I love it when they drink it's so cute :o)
Kellog Posted - 16/06/2010 : 05:03:54
That is a beautiful shot of Billy drinking Carl, thanks so much for sharing it with us . I do love his colouring, especially against the different browns of his viv, substrate and the two different woods - it makes him look very striking.

I was quite surprised when I first posted a pic of Kellog drinking at the response I got....showing how many owners hadnt seen their snakes drink. I see both of mine do it regularly and Kellog will also do it when I am putting him back in his viv....which is great and wonderful to feel but he is a heavy snake and holding him really still so as not to frighten him is not easy !

xxx
hillzi Posted - 13/06/2010 : 21:46:31
Snakes are so funny. Every time I do the waters Blitz comes cruising out and has a slurp, and occasionally a dip!
herriotfan Posted - 13/06/2010 : 20:57:58
quote:
Originally posted by DannyBrown91

Lovely snake mate. I've only seen two of mine drink. Infact the ones i have seen drink do it out of my hand when im putting them back in their fauns.

That's the same with Sidney, he won't slide out of my hands until he's had his drink!
Starmist Posted - 13/06/2010 : 20:06:57
We saw "Snakey" having a drink when we put him in the sink for a bath, it was quite sweet, but strangely odd at the same time!! He was really gulping it!
crazy JJ Posted - 13/06/2010 : 16:32:45
n'aww thats cute... although i have seen ma lot drink before and its reli cute to watch and so dainty looking :D
DannyBrown91 Posted - 13/06/2010 : 16:32:28
Lovely snake mate. I've only seen two of mine drink. Infact the ones i have seen drink do it out of my hand when im putting them back in their fauns.
mozacchio Posted - 13/06/2010 : 16:12:53
Awwwww! Nice one..!
Still haven't seen Spaghettino drink..

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000