The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 norma and the duke

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
frai Posted - 12/06/2010 : 22:05:00
here is norma eating lolshe will be one on weds woo hoo sorry pic is rubbishand here is the duke my aztec and again sorry for pic
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 17/06/2010 : 04:36:32
quote:
Originally posted by frai

.......tryed to find a name that went with norma and i think the name the duke does also their name together sound like a disney film lol

I think you found a fantastic and original name and there is definitely nothing wrong with them sounding like a Disney film....especially as they always end 'happily ever after' .

I am not surprised you decided you needed a change of name....I bet you got some strange looks when he was called 'Little Man' !

xxx
frai Posted - 16/06/2010 : 22:22:39
thanks again for all your reply's i cant believe norma is one already the past year has gone really quiet lol the duke got his name after i changed it from little man i had to change it has i was talking to my clients at work and said i'm going home to get little man out which sounded really really really wrong lol so i was looking at him and tryed to find a name that went with norma and i think the name the duke does also their name together sound like a disney film lol
n/a Posted - 16/06/2010 : 17:46:08
Awwwww bless
Kellog Posted - 16/06/2010 : 04:39:16
It is great seeing Norma and The Duke feeding....especially knowing the problem some members have with little ones who are non-feeders.

Can you believe it is Norma's birthday first today?!! She is obviously growing well.

How did The Duke get his name? He does have gorgeous colours.

I cant wait til you can figure out your camera a bit better so we can see your lovely snakes a bit clearer .

xxx
frai Posted - 14/06/2010 : 22:01:09
thanks for your replys i'll put some more on when i work out not to make them fuzzy lol
HannahB Posted - 14/06/2010 : 18:51:23
look like nice snakes
reptiledanny Posted - 14/06/2010 : 18:41:59
quote:
Originally posted by jessejamez666

Defo more pics please lol
Corns are amazing

so are royals!!
jessejamez666 Posted - 13/06/2010 : 23:46:43
Defo more pics please lol
Corns are amazing
mozacchio Posted - 12/06/2010 : 23:55:48
From what i can see, they look lovely..!
More pics would be nice!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000