The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Feeding time..

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Tatsie-j Posted - 08/06/2010 : 21:23:23
Coraline was only intresting fed 2nite here she is 'constricting' or just tying herself in a knot bless her!

she had 2 untie herself to eat lol

and Zebedee posing through the glass not great quality

and Bailey... sort of lol

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dan-sunkist Posted - 11/06/2010 : 10:26:53
lovely snakes you got
Kellog Posted - 11/06/2010 : 04:27:33
You werent joking when you said that Coraline had tied herself in knots!! She was definitely making sure that mouse wasnt getting away....the only problem was she landed up making sure she couldnt get anywhere near it to eat it either ! She really is a beautifully coloured snake, so delicate.

Great poses from both Zebedee and Bailey....I love Zebedee's S-position on his branch and seeing Bailey just poking his head up to look out of his viv made me smile ....he is a gorgeous looking snake.

xxx
Tatsie-j Posted - 09/06/2010 : 00:06:39
Thanx everyone Coraline is lovely!! believe or not shes the only 1 of my 3 thats constricted b4 but shes def the calmest comes out on my hand n sits there always out and about being nosey lol

quote:
Originally posted by amanda121921

lovely snakes you've got there. wish mine would do that!kasey is only just getting interested in food again and is very dainty when it comes to eating and squidward is so shy i have to put his dinner under a hide as up until today, he refused to eat with an auidience

Amanda i really wouldnt worry i wiggled a mouse in front of Bailey 2nite n he freaked out went and hid!! left him with it and it took another 15mins b4 he even went near it lol so i have a shy 1 as well lol
n/a Posted - 08/06/2010 : 22:49:45
cool shots and very lovely snakes
amanda121921 Posted - 08/06/2010 : 22:31:16
lovely snakes you've got there. wish mine would do that!kasey is only just getting interested in food again and is very dainty when it comes to eating and squidward is so shy i have to put his dinner under a hide as up until today, he refused to eat with an auidience
HannahB Posted - 08/06/2010 : 21:49:53
nice pics - coraline is so cute she reminds me of my Q with how she gets all tangled around her food!
herriotfan Posted - 08/06/2010 : 21:49:23
Wow, nice photos. Super knot skills..
Sta~ple Posted - 08/06/2010 : 21:45:52
Very nice sakes and pictures
mozacchio Posted - 08/06/2010 : 21:34:02
The first pics of Coraline where amazing..!
How did she manage not to strangle herself?
Nice shots..!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000