The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Photos
 Spooky Corn Picture

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CSJ Posted - 08/06/2010 : 12:36:15
Max was showing off his belly so I took a snap. When I came to crop it, I realised there were some spooky images and shapes in the picture!

I've worked out what they are now but have to admit being a little spooked at first by something on the right in particular.

Can you spot them, and for pointless bonus points work out what caused them?

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CSJ Posted - 11/06/2010 : 22:17:57
Just in case you didn't see it.... The other image (Answer 1) looks quite demonic to me. It also reminds me of Stitch from the Lilo & Stitch cartoon. If you can see the big eye towards the top left of the picture, I think the rest will follow. I eventually worked out that it was a distorted reflection of Alice, my female bearded dragon who's viv is on the next wall.
Kellog Posted - 11/06/2010 : 04:22:46
That is really weird Carl....I spotted the 'objects' straight away but couldnt work out what they were until I scrolled down and it was explained. Bizarre!!

Kellog does that a lot, climbing the glass doors showing off his belly....all to do with him being horny and trying to escape ....but it does mean I get some lovely views of him.

It is always interesting as you have to take loads of pics just to get one or two good ones, and often it is not until you download them and get to see them properly on the computer screen that you can really see what you have got....and sometimes it isnt what you expected!

xxx
crazy JJ Posted - 09/06/2010 : 00:35:49
nice snakie :D

when i 1st looked at it... it looks like there is like a evil masked erm skull type thing near the flash... thats what i saw at 1st lol :/ but ive been watchin alot of horror movies recently n killing to many zombies on the wii with the bf lol ;)
Matt_Brooks Posted - 08/06/2010 : 19:39:55
Ahhhh i never noticed that! yeh deffo looks like the tips of your fingers got caught up in the flash :)
HannahB Posted - 08/06/2010 : 16:17:07
your fingers i think
nice pic though - my king does that - he drapes himself across the bar bit and chills watching the world go by
CSJ Posted - 08/06/2010 : 13:19:18
Hopefully these closer pictures will show you what I mean. Just follow the links when you give up!
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa286/leakytaps/Snakes/Answer1.jpg
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa286/leakytaps/Snakes/Answer2.jpg
CSJ Posted - 08/06/2010 : 13:08:22
The lamp wasn't one of them although it does look odd. Next to the flash, there are two spherical looking 'orbs' which I think is what you've spotted mozacchio. The other one is the best. Look about midway up where the two doors meet - it is large!
Matt_Brooks Posted - 08/06/2010 : 13:01:31
Hmm maybe the white light is the flash of your camera and the orange bit reflections from your lamp?

or am i missing something even more obveious!
mozacchio Posted - 08/06/2010 : 12:50:43
Oh, you mean the lamp and the orange things..?
Hahaha!
Nice pic..!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000