The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Videos
 18 snakes out of 8 eggs

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 29/11/2009 : 15:45:08
check this out. this is so cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1STOyZNNtPo

i would love this to happen to me wen i start breeding. have any of you ever had any of this with any number. twins or triplets
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Umpa Posted - 01/02/2010 : 12:55:45
Like some on youtube said - looks a bit fake. I watch snakebytes.tv and their eggs were full of goo as well as snakes, his lookedto be just full of snake.
n/a Posted - 11/01/2010 : 09:00:40
Those poor little things!!!
I am definately no expert but even i would know not to pull them out of the eggs!
n/a Posted - 10/01/2010 : 19:59:08
When they take the babies out of the eggs before they're ready isn't that dangerous for the babies? and why do they cut holes in the eggs?
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

i would love this to happen to me wen i start breeding. have any of you ever had any of this with any number. twins or triplets

n/a Posted - 03/01/2010 : 01:40:31
That nearly made me cry, that was so cruel. Dont know much about snakes but im pretty sure he shouldnt be doing that!
reptiledanny Posted - 03/12/2009 : 19:55:48
thats horrible about it though. just leave them is wat he should have done. have any of use people ever had any twins or triplets? i didn't even now it could happen
HannahB Posted - 03/12/2009 : 13:52:48
kellog - i dont know if many did, someone commented it underneath saying some of them looked already dead
Kellog Posted - 03/12/2009 : 04:52:12
Started watching it and was amazed about the twins and triplets, never thought about that happening. But turned it off as soon as he started dragging those poor hatchlings out of their eggs - totally unnecessary interference purely for entertainment which makes me really cross! Wonder how many survived??

xxx
hiper2009 Posted - 02/12/2009 : 22:03:30
Well its clear that the snaklings didnt want to come out and they know when to come out so no need for that man to drag them out just to show off on youtube pretty lame
zandefloss Posted - 01/12/2009 : 23:59:27
I didn't enjoy watching that, interesting or not, I dont think it's fair to the hatchlings.

zan x
SexyBear77 Posted - 01/12/2009 : 22:34:53
I have also seen this before and completely agree with Hannah, there is no respect or care shown for the hatchlings- very annoying!

Interesting watch though!
HannahB Posted - 01/12/2009 : 19:26:01
thats pretty cool but gotta admit i dont like how he manhandles them out of the eggs..
hiper2009 Posted - 01/12/2009 : 19:15:05
quote:
Originally posted by reptiledanny

Ive saw this before its awesome.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000