The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Videos
 My new snake, Prisa :3

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Migronoh Posted - 11/05/2012 : 01:16:02
http://youtu.be/1nrV2BMJIAQ
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Starmist Posted - 11/05/2012 : 13:11:58
Same as Tordyjo, pop her in a RUB when you feed her to avoid her swallowing any of the aspen which could cause problems. Pretty snake though :)
kev 5 Posted - 11/05/2012 : 11:09:21
cool vid
tordyjo Posted - 11/05/2012 : 09:12:10
she's lovely, when you feed, to prevent digestion of the aspen its best to either put in a seperate feeding RUB (really useful box) or pop a piece of kitchen roll down. If too much aspen is taken in it could block their intestinal track.

Its really difficult with snows to tell when they're going to shed, they don't get the same 'blue' colouring as the others or look as pale. I've found with mine its still all in the eyes, instead of being a vibrant red they go more of a pastel cloudy red/pink.

Usually hatchies as a rule shed roughly every 4-6 weeks, slowing down as they grow, my bigger ones who are nearly 2 shed now roughly every 2-3 mths
Migronoh Posted - 11/05/2012 : 03:26:02
Would she be a dilute snow motley corn snake? I don't know when she's going to shed next..

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000