The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Videos
 Frank coiling

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Redshift Spec Posted - 13/02/2012 : 18:31:30
This is cooooool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0apfPjwr4o&feature=g-upl&context=G2963cd9AUAAAAAAAAAA
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
sue2012 Posted - 19/02/2012 : 14:58:49
out of my 6 i have 2 that are just not going to strike or coile lol they take the fuzzy so gentley it makes me laugh my best for striking and coiling in my baby snow smallest out of them all and makes me jump every time i feed her she will fly across the tub she is in befor u even know whats going on
serena_08 Posted - 19/02/2012 : 14:37:48
My two babies, are about 6 months old. Dawn struck her pinkies but didn't coil, whereas Alo struck, coiled and squeezed for about 10 minutes! Rufus is one and strikes/coils every time!
newsnakekeeper Posted - 16/02/2012 : 11:43:45
quote:
Originally posted by danny

Will all corns eventally constrict or do some do an some dont ? mines just over 4 months and hasnt attempted as of yet ?
Thanx

Danny

Danny my corn is almost 3 years old and was 18 months before he striked and coiled if you want urs to do that keep trying he may not be a coiler all are different
scottishbluebird Posted - 15/02/2012 : 21:52:54
lol love him tagging himself, @Danny, Kellogs is over a year, and still not struck/coiled
Redshift Spec Posted - 14/02/2012 : 19:15:48
quote:
Originally posted by danny

Will all corns eventally constrict or do some do an some dont ? mines just over 4 months and hasnt attempted as of yet ?
Thanx

Danny

Frank will only do it if you really really wind him up! If i just offer it to him he'll take it nice and gently, if you wiggle it around for a few minutes and tease for a while he'll do that! He is on doubles atm if he takes the first one without striking I brain the second one and he goes nuts!
Kath Posted - 14/02/2012 : 13:04:02
Very nice... he's gorgeous Red
danny Posted - 13/02/2012 : 22:44:38
Thanx

Danny
WannaCornSnakeTeen Posted - 13/02/2012 : 21:49:09
quote:
Originally posted by Redshift Spec

Wannacornsnake, how did everything go? Any news on your quest to convince the parents (one tip. Don't show them videos like that ;) )? (I love the powerpoint btw)

Ummm well hard to tell, they've been doing there own reserch apparently but so far its at least in june
Redshift Spec Posted - 13/02/2012 : 20:50:23
Wannacornsnake, how did everything go? Any news on your quest to convince the parents (one tip. Don't show them videos like that ;) )? (I love the powerpoint btw)
WannaCornSnakeTeen Posted - 13/02/2012 : 19:14:59
'ohh coiled' lol
tordyjo Posted - 13/02/2012 : 19:14:30
he practically inhaled that pinky

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000