The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Videos
 can my snake move on from pinkies

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kerry84 Posted - 11/09/2011 : 03:31:19
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L2zxcr8cnM
can he be moved onwards and upwards so to speak ?
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kerry84 Posted - 11/09/2011 : 21:22:53
hahah i knw hense why i droped the phone lol yea ill use up these pinkies then try him with a fuzzy and take him out and feed him in the tub as stated ubove thanks again guys :)
garrie Posted - 11/09/2011 : 11:33:46
Wow, he is quick! I'm with them ^^^ (may wish to invest in a pair of tongs too with a strike like that)
paulie78 Posted - 11/09/2011 : 11:10:13
quote:
Originally posted by tordyjo

i'd say you could probably try a fuzzy - but as above, either put into a separate rub to feed or put some kitchen roll down when feeding to prevent ingestion of the aspen which could potentially block the snakes digestive system and making them poorly

Agreed i always feed in a seperate tub then give a minute or too to make sure its been swallowed properly before letting them back into theyre rubs
tordyjo Posted - 11/09/2011 : 10:28:56
i'd say you could probably try a fuzzy - but as above, either put into a separate rub to feed or put some kitchen roll down when feeding to prevent ingestion of the aspen which could potentially block the snakes digestive system and making them poorly
paulie78 Posted - 11/09/2011 : 09:35:45
Id definately move him onto fuzzies kerry those pinkies barely left any bulge at all and the fact he ate two so quickly id say hes more than ready to bump up a size in feed
sharon71 Posted - 11/09/2011 : 08:16:55
Please please if feeding in viv feed him on kitchen towell,you dont want him to get any aspen in his guts...I feed mine out of the viv in a rub.I have just moved mine up as 2 pinkies did not even make a bump.The food should be no wider then 1 and a half times the width of snake

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000