The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Videos
 Eddie feeding

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
paulie78 Posted - 16/08/2011 : 22:41:39

Heys guys just thought id share a video with you this videos of eddies second feed since ive had him the video of his first feed was a bit rubbish i made a bit of a pigs ear of it lol but this ones ok i always take him out of his rub and put him in a seperate tub to feed (does anyone else do this is it a bad idea?)

He hasnt coiled either time is this something some corns just dont do or is it something they do later?

Anyway the link.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8paZ4Bj7qRw
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
paulie78 Posted - 17/08/2011 : 11:00:36
Thanks i would just love to see him constrict just once maybe hel do it one day lol
tordyjo Posted - 17/08/2011 : 09:59:37
fab vid, lilly constricts her dinner but harry doesn't and never has, they may just be too clever and know their prey is already dead and doesn't need any constricting
paulie78 Posted - 17/08/2011 : 00:36:47
Lol im glad i could amuse you hah had that name attached to many old accounts and forums over the years when i used to breed my chinchillas my male was called spudley and my female was pip so what with my lack of imagination its the best username i could come up with at the time lol i still have pip shes about 16 now spudley unfortunately died a few years ago from a mysterious illness the vet could not explain it or find any cause he was fine one day found him half dead the next :-(
scottishbluebird Posted - 16/08/2011 : 23:53:13
That went down well, had a laugh at the name Spudleypip !!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000