The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Videos
 Snakes first Fuzzy :)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Chez Posted - 10/07/2011 : 14:55:12
Tried my snake on her first fuzzy today, took her ages to get it down her but she ate it so thats the good thing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_l7Fr82s6A
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Chez Posted - 30/07/2011 : 17:57:12
Thanks, i dont know how old she was because i forgot to ask when i bought her, but had her since september 4th, so i just say she is 11 months from the day i got her. How old is your male?
Badboylou99 Posted - 30/07/2011 : 14:59:09
beautiful colours of your snake and how old is she? she looks just abit smaller than my male??
ravensgirl Posted - 19/07/2011 : 09:25:26
fab video!
thistle Posted - 15/07/2011 : 18:14:16
Forgot to say great video!
thistle Posted - 15/07/2011 : 18:13:23
If your corn eats and the bump is barely visible then it's time to move up. Most people first try a few weeks of giving 2 of the snake's usual size prey each meal, if it takes them both and keeps them down then it is ready to go on to larger prey. So if your snake is on pinkies try offering him 2 for his next few meals. If he does ok with that for a few weeks then you can move him on to fluffs. Other people just move them straight up to the next size, it's completely down to the individual.

You will be amazed how much their mouths can stretch and they can eat prey much larger than their heads. The rule is not to feed anything wider than 1 1/2 times the widest part of the snake.
nikki2512 Posted - 15/07/2011 : 16:57:59
hi,
how i can tell untill my corn snakes needs to go on to bigger food i have seen things that say you should not feed them anything bigger than there head. i will try to put pics on here of the food and size and hope that somebody will give me advice thanks in advanced :)
scottishbluebird Posted - 10/07/2011 : 16:45:44
Now that left a lump! Great vid
tordyjo Posted - 10/07/2011 : 15:05:02
fab vid, she looks so small to eat that fuzzy, but it went down

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000