The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Videos
 Bruge (Carolina Corn) eating video

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CentricMalteser Posted - 24/02/2011 : 01:49:13
Hey shot a high definition video of Bruge eating a pinky,

To watch in HD, click on the arrow underneath the video where it says 360p and then click on 1080p or 720p, can be slow if you have a slow internet connection

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeAilXuGaTo
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
CentricMalteser Posted - 24/02/2011 : 02:15:09
Yeh it is the one in the sig, thought it be somethign around 6 months or so

i will start uploading various videos on that channel too so keep ur eyes peeled
mikerichards Posted - 24/02/2011 : 02:11:32
at 17 inches and only on 1 pinky a week, i would say closer to 6 months. if its that one in your sig, the colour is too well developed to only be 2 months old.
CentricMalteser Posted - 24/02/2011 : 02:07:58
Well this is the confusing bit

mate Bought an anerythristic motley, - Sid, and he was 4 months old - born August 2010 and acquired dec 2010

bought snow corn, which only shows paperwork to dec 2010 hence i thought only 2 months old and also shows only one shed, which was in dec (presumably after hatching)

now the guy at the shop said that sis and snow, and this carolina come from same batch which would mean august 2010

however, this paperwork also shows charts dating to only dec 2010 showing again just the one shed in dec

so Bruge could be 2 months or 6 months which do u think for 1ft 5ins length, Bruge eats 1 pinky every 7 days

Bruge (Carolina Corn) is 1ft 5 ins

quote:
Originally posted by Louise32

The description say he's 6 months old. He looks tiny. I thought he was the same age as the snow you had who was 2 months old?

Nice video. He's cute.

Invalid User Posted - 24/02/2011 : 01:56:44
The description say he's 6 months old. He looks tiny. I thought he was the same age as the snow you had who was 2 months old?

Nice video. He's cute.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000