The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Videos
 Have i been stroked ???

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 01/09/2010 : 19:57:58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=je_H3g0kwq8

This is my snake eating .. but a friend of mine said a cron snake doesant wrap around its prey ?? and he thinks its a boa is this true can any 1 help me out here .. i duno if its true or not my 1st snake
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
misspiggy18 Posted - 01/09/2010 : 22:06:31
that strike made me gasp brill with me vinnie would strike like that he just takes the pinkie from me
kdlang Posted - 01/09/2010 : 20:44:34
Nice constrict and nice snake. As said some corn constrict and some dont bother. I had a lovely constrict off one of my butters last week. the first time as usually he just grabs the head n swallows it down. there is a vid on youtube of a creamsicle going crazy constricting a mouse
n/a Posted - 01/09/2010 : 20:14:40
thanks ,, cause i was honestly freaking out , not ready yet for a bigger snake just getting used to haveing a corn lol ... thanks again :D
herriotfan Posted - 01/09/2010 : 20:07:27
Cornsnakes will strike and constrict their prey. Not all do, as many owners on here will tell you, but it's quite normal for them to do so. Some wrap themselves round so tight that the poor little mouse looses it's guts!!
Figs Posted - 01/09/2010 : 20:05:31
That is definitely not a boa - i think its pretty safe to assume Hunter is a corn
A lot of corns just dont bother constricting (or even striking) but when they want to they can - especially with larger prey and if you wiggle it around a bit more.
Thats how they'd kill prey in the wild

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000