The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 worried

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
danbaylis35 Posted - 11/01/2010 : 16:39:22
hey guys,got me a new hatchling on thursday and she has weed 3times and pooed twice is this normal or is tht alot i dont remember my other corn doing tht!,also she has regurgeted today from thursdays feed when shall i feed her again?
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
danbaylis35 Posted - 24/01/2010 : 18:55:12
think temps where to cold :( got them warmer now so fingers crossed for next weeks feed
Pooh Sticks Posted - 24/01/2010 : 17:31:28
quote:
Originally posted by danbaylis35

hey guys thought id let you know i left her alone for a week no one went in to her room,fed her on monday and woke up this morning to find its happened again any clues people?

Since you've not told us anything about your set up then it's a bit difficult to comment on what the problem could be.
gingerpony Posted - 22/01/2010 : 13:05:41
read the sticky in the health section titled 'Regurgitation'............?
danbaylis35 Posted - 21/01/2010 : 08:54:50
hey guys thought id let you know i left her alone for a week no one went in to her room,fed her on monday and woke up this morning to find its happened again any clues people?
danbaylis35 Posted - 13/01/2010 : 10:35:40
it was 4days after she had fed!
Kellog Posted - 13/01/2010 : 04:21:39
Am glad you are going to wait another week til you feed or handle her again - just put your hand in her viv to change the water daily and clean the substrate.

You say you only handled her to clean her out because she had pooed and weed, was this within 48hrs after her being fed? You must never handle a snake for 48 hrs after a feed cos this will cause them stress and a regurge. They need heat and peace and quiet to digest their meal...and handling disrupts this.

Can you give us a better idea of her set-up? Viv size, substrate, way of heating, way of controlling heating, hides etc. As much info as possible because then we can rule out any other reasons for her regurge.

xxx

danbaylis35 Posted - 12/01/2010 : 13:31:59
ok thanks for the help :)
Tizzy Posted - 11/01/2010 : 18:58:21
I'd leave her at least a week from when the regurge was to give her belly a bit of time to settle.
danbaylis35 Posted - 11/01/2010 : 17:53:09
she's due to feed today, shall i leave it another week? i only handled her to clean her out as she had pooed and weed.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 11/01/2010 : 17:41:03
You should leave her in her faun or viv for 7 days without feeding or handling her. Also if she regurges her food don't offer her another untill she is next due a feed.
sexychef Posted - 11/01/2010 : 17:24:13
she is probably very scared after being moved and fed on the same day.wait 7 days before you feed or handle it.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000