The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 Still no poop!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 13/10/2009 : 21:14:51
My Ed has been a month now without pooing, he has shed once...no poo, have given him a bath...no poo! He didnt like the bath and actually managed to get out at one point, so dont really want to try another one. He is due for his 3rd feed since not pooing this week. i cant feel any abnormal lumps or bumps and his character is normal. Any more suggestions?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 10/11/2009 : 17:45:03
I can't smell mine, and she does it under or by teh sides lol
x
Jono2411 Posted - 15/10/2009 : 16:09:06
i can never really smell the snake poo... mine seem to enjoy doing it under the substrate so that I have to root around for it :S
Bilbo Posted - 15/10/2009 : 15:59:12
lol this mite sound funny but bilbos and lizzies poop dont stink. it mite be me but i cant smell it i just have a good long look around there vivs. lizzie only dose very small poos but 9 times out of 10 its always in the same spot witch is odd..
SexyBear77 Posted - 14/10/2009 : 22:04:24
as Bilbo said look very closely around the viv, tho you can usually smell it before you see it...

also, some snakes, for whatever reason, may produce very little waste because they are using so much of the goodness of the food. If you are still worried then speak to an exotics vet,
Bilbo Posted - 14/10/2009 : 15:40:41
sometimes its very hard to spot in the viv and he mite do small poops. have a good look in the viv i bet there is some in there. also look around the sides as lizzie poos alot there.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000