The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 scar

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 17/09/2009 : 19:01:59
im looking after my friends corn snake and she has a scar on her belly that looks healed is there anyting to keep an eye out for to tell if its hurting or anything?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SexyBear77 Posted - 19/09/2009 : 20:13:51
quote:
Originally posted by gingerpony

true SB, adhesions would be my only real concern but if it's passing wee and poo ok then it doesn't sound like a problem to me

the only other issue to consider is if the snake might struggle to shed properly so adding a damp hide during this time will help

I am feeling more and more clever
gingerpony Posted - 18/09/2009 : 13:24:55
true SB, adhesions would be my only real concern but if it's passing wee and poo ok then it doesn't sound like a problem to me

the only other issue to consider is if the snake might struggle to shed properly so adding a damp hide during this time will help
SexyBear77 Posted - 18/09/2009 : 09:21:25
If it looks fully healed then it should be fine- the main thing with scars is something called adhesions, were the insides can become stuck to the newly formed scar tissue etc, tho if the snake seems in good health then I think it should all be fine.
Kellog Posted - 18/09/2009 : 03:33:17
Try getting a photo of it and posting it for GingerPony and the other experts to look at, that way they can hopefully reassure you with actual evidence to go off. xxx
eeji Posted - 17/09/2009 : 20:07:45
if its healed then theres most likely nothing to worry about :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000