The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 Sid escaped!!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 30/07/2009 : 09:51:52
He seemed to have got 1 of the vents off and now he's gone can't find him anywhere, anyone know where he cld be hiding or any tips for trying 2 get him back
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kellog Posted - 28/08/2009 : 05:44:22
Any news Dunc? How old/what size is he?
SB - Must admit I think I would have woken up before snake got wrapped round my leg, just the movement in my bed would have me leaping out! xxx
n/a Posted - 27/08/2009 : 23:59:07
4 of my snakes have gone missing and all have returned - usually fat! :D I don't bother searching for them now because they are impossible to find. I do check before I use the oven/washing machine etc... One lived in the Garden for three months (thought he'd gone for good) but still came back.

I would have died if I'd found it round my leg in bed though!!!
n/a Posted - 26/08/2009 : 23:52:25
have ya found sid yet.
Brookestar Posted - 26/08/2009 : 18:15:09
2 of mine escaped but i wont go into how i found them... i got told off but sexybear is right. just dont panic. every lost snakes ive read about on here has turned up again.
SexyBear77 Posted - 26/08/2009 : 17:46:31
try not to panic too much, (easier said than done) I dont think there is a single member on here who hasnt lost their snake at some point!

mine has gone missing twice, the first time I found him in a box on a shelf 6 feet up, the second time I found him curled around my leg in bed one morning. He had been missing for 2 weeks so it was pretty unexpected.
n/a Posted - 26/08/2009 : 15:50:03
both my miamis escaped was the babies fault he slid the door open was panicking looking all around the kitchen found them under my cooker which was on as i was making tea, i soooo hope u find him how big is he he could be anywhere usually the warmest places, good luck and let us know when he comes home hungry lol
meggi Posted - 26/08/2009 : 14:24:15
hii , try looking for him in warm , dark places e.g - under the carpet by radiator , in a dark cuboard . Also when did he last eat? if it he hasn`t eaten in a longer period than normal , hang a mice , or place a mouse on the floor , and see if he takes it . Try this every , night , also try moving the mouse to different places in the house , try doing the same with water . Because if he does take it , you know his around and not starving or dehydraited . HOPE THIS HELPS!!
KITTYCAT Posted - 16/08/2009 : 10:56:05
hi , hope you find him soon .Was the window open? Both my snakes have escaped b4 one i found inside my paperwork in a folder the other my dog found wraped around my plug adaptor getting the heat.
Remmy Posted - 31/07/2009 : 15:38:09
Dunc, Any news on Sid?
n/a Posted - 30/07/2009 : 11:10:50
Best of luck Dunc!!! Hope you'll fine him soon. Try to look everywhere, even in the places where you don't think he'd hide. I found Sneaky hiding in a folder on a shelve, wouldn't have seen him if I hadn't opened the folder.
Stumpy Posted - 30/07/2009 : 11:05:44
Try looking behind the fridge by the compressor.
It is warm and Dark perfect for him to hide.
n/a Posted - 30/07/2009 : 10:45:20
The viv is below the window an sits on top of my royals viv, tv on 1 side and fridge on the other, they aren't to close 2 the vivs, looks like that bottle trap may work, thanx guys
Remmy Posted - 30/07/2009 : 10:14:29
Here is the link...http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1759
Remmy Posted - 30/07/2009 : 10:11:14
Look in all the warm and dark places no matter how small, corns have been found inside stereo speakers. Put flour down on the floor in doorways so you will see if it goes through. Their are bottle traps that you can make as well, their is a thread on here somewhere.
Stumpy Posted - 30/07/2009 : 09:59:00
Where is the viv situated?
When was he last fed?
When mine escaped I found him in the Bathroom on a shelf above the Radiator.
Block any small gaps and place a morsel along one of the walls

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000