The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 Feeding

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 27/07/2009 : 13:20:28
I was just wondering how long can hatchlings go without a feed before it becomes serious. I had isolde a week after her third feed, so i waited a week to let her settle in, and then the accident with her eye happened so i thought best to wait a week before attempting to feed. I gave her a pinkie and left it over night but she didnt take it, that was a week ago. i tried feeding her yesterday and she didnt take it again. So its been a month since shes fed.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 04/08/2009 : 23:31:56
got some good news, isolde fed tonight!

bad news, ishan didnt. i hope he feeds next time as i dont want to go through him not eating, once is enough lol
n/a Posted - 04/08/2009 : 19:36:08
getting a bit worried now. fed her this morning and nothing. So i brained the pinkie, nothing, i'm going to leave it til tonight but like last time i dont think shes going to eat. And she being very aggressive, striking as soon as i lift the lid of the faun
n/a Posted - 03/08/2009 : 21:21:10
I'm going to try feeding her again tomorrow, ive seen her out and about alot so maybe shes getting very hungrey now
n/a Posted - 27/07/2009 : 22:57:37
forgot to mention ive tried leaving it over night, heating the pinkie and braining
n/a Posted - 27/07/2009 : 14:49:10
yea her eye has cleared up, shes just a bit "touchy" now, don't want to handle her until shes feeding though
cherry-milkshake Posted - 27/07/2009 : 13:52:26
I know adults can go for that long with no probs at all, but I'm not too sure about hatchlings tbh - I'm sure someone will know on here though and put your mind at rest soon enough. Is her eye ok now??

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000