The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 feedin

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 09/07/2009 : 05:17:54
my baby snow corn hasnt eaten yet, ive only had her since the last donny show, but have tried her twice now and has never yet shown any interest, ive tried the tricks i use on my hoggies but still nothin, have left her alone with a blanket over her tank, tried braining, and left her meal in over nite she just isnt interested, because she is so small is bothers me more than if she had been a bit bigger, anythin else i can try?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kazerella Posted - 10/07/2009 : 17:25:10
It's just keep trying- it's rare for a corn to go without food for long if the set up is right- especially a female one as they are normally food mad. She'll come around in a bit.
n/a Posted - 09/07/2009 : 17:28:09
i was told that she had eaten three times before, and corns are really good feeders, trust me to get an eejit. slighlty off topic but i had to confiscate that leos loo roll tube coz she kept gettin stuck, gives you an idea of what the rest of my zoo is like.
Kazerella Posted - 09/07/2009 : 16:05:58
Oh no She's so cute too

It's only been two weeks so don't panic yet- some snakes need more time to settle down than others.

Did the person you bought him off say she was a good feeder before?
SexyBear77 Posted - 09/07/2009 : 11:09:28
dont panic- how long did you leave her between getting her and trying a feed. Give
her another week to totally chill, and check all of your viv setup to make sure temps etc.
are ok.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000