The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 Update on gonzo!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Cazzy Posted - 12/05/2012 : 09:39:04
at the moment i am helping gonzo to finish shedding, his eyes are are dark black so im guessing the scales from his eyes have come off?!? he has succesfully shedded until half way down his body where he needs a hand, so i have put him in a warm/damp pillow case and leaving him in there for abit. It looks like he has shed near his tail aswell, just the rest of him to go! my things i have ordered will be here on monday so hopefull i shall have a happy snake again!
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cazzy Posted - 12/05/2012 : 16:59:54
well i hope next time he shall shed in one peice!
kev 5 Posted - 12/05/2012 : 16:02:24
glad he's o.k now,it's so much better when they just shed in one peice
Cazzy Posted - 12/05/2012 : 11:40:23
once it was all off he was so much more calmer and wanted to be outside of his viv, before he just hid away and didnt want to be picked up! he looks alot better now that it has all come off! the women who had him before said he shed fine with her so it could have been because he had been moved about
smart bunny Posted - 12/05/2012 : 09:59:27
Great news. I had to help Corno with her 1st 2 sheds with us, and like you say once they've got it all off they noticeably calm down and breathe a sigh of relief! (She's had 3 sheds fine on her own since then, so there's no reason to worry Gonzo will always struggle).
Cazzy Posted - 12/05/2012 : 09:49:22
he is very happy now that i have given him a hand! it seems to be that all of his shed is off! just weighed him and he is 17g and measured him and he is 41cm!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000