The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 Sunlight

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
343guiltyspark Posted - 22/04/2012 : 14:58:50
When I take Voldemort outside or near the window his eyes go all funny. Is this normal? We have another snake but he's only little so we don't take him out. I was wondering if that happens to all snakes?
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 22/04/2012 : 16:54:14
His iris may go lighter looking because of how light acts with eyes. For example, my MBK who looks like he has jet black pupils and iris - you can't tell where the pupil starts whilst indoors and outdoors. If I go outside at certains times, you can see the iris is actually a very, very dark brown and his whole eye looks lighter.

Not sure if that helps you or answers your question though.
343guiltyspark Posted - 22/04/2012 : 15:10:44
I don't know, his eyes are quite dark and I can't tell the difference between the pupil and other bit
tordyjo Posted - 22/04/2012 : 15:09:09
is that because his pupil, the black bit has got smaller??
343guiltyspark Posted - 22/04/2012 : 15:06:35
quote:
Originally posted by tordyjo

do you mean his pupils get smaller?? This is a normal thing to happen, happens to us humans too, it stops too much of the dangerous rays hitting the back of the eye hurting or damaging it. When its dark the pupil gets bigger to let more light in.

His eyes go lighter.
tordyjo Posted - 22/04/2012 : 15:05:14
do you mean his pupils get smaller?? This is a normal thing to happen, happens to us humans too, it stops too much of the dangerous rays hitting the back of the eye hurting or damaging it. When its dark the pupil gets bigger to let more light in.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000