The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 horney and hurt lmao

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
sue2012 Posted - 13/04/2012 : 13:43:49
my big boy is going nuts in his viv he has hurt the front of his nose by pushing on the vents and the glass trying to get out i can only put this down to the fact that he is as horney as mad but never had this prob with him befor he is in his own viv with no room mate he was in my front room but i have now moved him to my bedroom just in case he can smell my girls i have moved out some of his wood as well just to be sure he cant over hurt himself has anyone else had any probs like this is there anything else i should do oh and he also for the first time in 5 years refused to feed this week he is well over 500g so im sure that not a prob any help tips are most welcome ty xx
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Dancross0 Posted - 13/04/2012 : 15:01:53
My boy done this last year, before I got the girls. He went off his food for 6 weeks, and went through several sheds quite quickly until the damaged bit was healed.

At that weight, he should be fine. Keep an eye on him and up the humitity if he starts shedding, just to help him through it.

Mamma Posted - 13/04/2012 : 14:19:28
Yeah I have had a snake who used to do that all the time. I moved im into a rub so he couldnt damage his nose anymore. xx I think Stapeys MBK is known for bursting his nose on the viv etc. xx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000