The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 pooing?!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Midge Posted - 06/04/2012 : 10:48:59
Hi Naboo hasn't pooed in the last 2 & 1/2 weeks and I'm starting to worry a little. He's 6-7 months old a1 & 1/2 feet long & round the 50g mark and feeds on on fluff every Wednesday. Strike feeds everytime without fail, drinks regularly and temps are ok. Nothings changed in his Viv and he hets handled regularly I'm just wondering how to encourage him to poo! He seems to relax more in his cool hide so I was thinking that might be slowing the digestion? Should I take it out? Any ideas?

Cheers
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Midge Posted - 06/04/2012 : 11:55:05
quote:
Originally posted by Katie.Dublin

Edit: Or just handle him wearing a nice outfit just before you're due to go out....!

That's happened before!! Thanks just a little worried. He's due to be cleaned out this weekend so will try the warm bath. Thanks
Katie.Dublin Posted - 06/04/2012 : 11:25:16
I wouldn't worry too much if he's still eating and drinking etc! If you want to try a warm bath that should encourage him too go. Should not be deep enough to cover the snake, only about half way up his body and no hotter than 30 degrees give or take.

Edit: Or just handle him wearing a nice outfit just before you're due to go out....!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000