The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 poo question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
HERICUS Posted - 30/06/2011 : 11:36:08
hey guys,
i feed my snake last saturday, she took her first fuzzy and also a small pinkie.
ive checked the tank daily and cant see to find any poo anywhere?
shes also not as active as she usually is. most nights shes out climbing and having a nosey, but all she seems to do at the minute is occasionally stick her head out the hide and then hide away again.
i know she may come out more when we have gone to bed, but her actions have changed slightly since she last fed. and she isnt due to shed as she did it 2 weeks ago.
now i havent taken everything out of the tank and searched thru the substrate yet but im just concerned that there may be a problem??
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gmac Posted - 30/06/2011 : 13:05:45
is possibly down to your snake having a bigger than usual meal, and is taking longer to digest, particularly if this is her first fuzzy and a pinkie.
ntbryenton-rochard Posted - 30/06/2011 : 12:47:15
He had a tiny mark in his head when we got him so we think he is shedding so often to aid healing. My corn didn't go to the toilet for over 2 weeks during his last shed. He made up for it by doing a massive one at the same time as shedding. It has been a week since he last went to the toilet in this cycle so far so I will be expecting a big one this time too......LOL
HERICUS Posted - 30/06/2011 : 11:50:04
really!!?? your snake shed again so soon?

is that normal?

and would that effect her not pooing? (or maybe me being unable to find it!)
ntbryenton-rochard Posted - 30/06/2011 : 11:41:30
It may be something else but she could be leading up to a shed. My snake was exactly the same (now blue) and he only shed just over 2 weeks ago.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000