The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 oh no

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nusnakemum Posted - 25/06/2011 : 03:43:29
i feel really bad - Clyde has had a regurge 14 to 17 hours after his last feed - he,d shed first thing this morning but not a good shed tried the damp towel thing and thought i would leave him till sunday to see if he would do the rest himself, i offered him a pinky which he took fine (as he missed his last feed because of being blue it was 5 days late) but i guess he really did,nt need that. now i know i,ve got to leave him alone but what about the rest of his shed ??? Feel very cross with myself for not waiting longer to feed him and upset for him - had a nagging feeling i should,nt have fed him - 3 a,m and up snake worrying then to find regurge not good
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nusnakemum Posted - 25/06/2011 : 08:49:41
Oh thank you Gingerpony - i was planning a moss hide today (have to get some) so i,ll carry on with that and maybe get some reptoboost too. Thanks again And good luck with Sabine and the hare (am totally with you and the waste not stuff) but have to tell you good luck with the poop you,re gonna get i,m not brave enough for big snake poop ha ha
gingerpony Posted - 25/06/2011 : 07:23:55
it happens, it's not the end of the world, you'll know for next time the main problem with stuck shed is when it's left for months, add a damp hide and try the damp towel thing in a week's time

i was pretty worried about what i might find this morning (and probably every morning for at least the next week!) - my OH accidentally hit a hare while he was driving last night, he told me, i went and picked it up (waste not and all that!) and put it in for Sabine the 7ft BCO
it was a bl***y big hare and a bl***y big meal even for her but she's got it down and kept it down so far.......!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000