The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 Corn Snake Health
 cornsnake refusing food

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jeddy Posted - 21/06/2011 : 10:55:45
No relies yet to my first posting yet about a snake refusing to eat for 5 wks. The snake seems to try to pass stool but passes very very small amount of dark/black liqid and a small amount of greenish froth and mucous, this is very small amounts and would usually be part of what's passed but not all.Is this a symptom of constipation? He seems active and lively and hasn't eaten for 4-5 wks so maybe nothing more solid to pass now. He's handling fine etc see previous post.I've tried blood temp bathing as one site suggested for treatment of constipation and he did pass the liquid soon after the bath. Any suggestions about refusing food for 5 wks will be gratefully accepted.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
gmac Posted - 21/06/2011 : 10:59:18
is unusual for a 12 year old to shed twice in 5 weeks that in itself would make me ask is there anything wrong with the corn ie mites or the likes.

Not eating for 5 weeks isn't at all a problem.

can you answer what on this thread and may be able to help you more. http://www.thecornsnake.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=13662

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000